PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 3

jan
04-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Janey 83 - let me know how you find the Sims 3 and how it compares to the Sims 2! I love them - sometimes wish I didnt ! Will be interested to know how on earth they have managed to improve on the Sims 2 now. Jx;)

smokytopaz
10-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Sims 3 freezes on my putor....... gotr the capacity got the right graphics card yadayadayada. However still freezes.

Mind you I had the same prob with CaesarIV. I love city building games. Both these new one just freeze. Ah well I spend far too much time on the puter anyway.:roll:

janey83
16-06-2009, 04:17 PM
So sorry only just seen this thread.

I know, when I first heard the Sims 3 was coming out I was like what else could they do to make it better than the Sims 2! But they have.

At first I was like 'I don't like it' but that's just coz I was use to the sims 2 I guess.
The graphics are great and my laptop runs it perfectly, it doesn't crash every 10 minutes like the Sims 2 did on my desktop, that was only coz the processor wasn't fast.

I love the 'create a Sim' its so much more realistic with the weight and skin tone sliders and being able to have items on an angle, love it!

I do find looking after kids a lot harder than the Sims 2 though.

The current family I'm playing is mum, dad, son and daughter new born, dad has just become a rock star and the mum is a lead reporter at the mo.

Its so weird though coz both the parents have black hair the mum has also got red highlights and the son was born with blonde hair, so no idea where he got the blonde hair from but i love it. I made them have another child to see if it also had blonde hair but she has got black hair. I think she's preggo at the moment again:shock: (their famous...they can cope... I just hope I can lol) So dunno what colour hair that child will have lol.

Over all its a great game.

Here's a pic, no daughter in the pic. I made the house as well.:D

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/janey_83/Sim%20pics/Screenshot-24.jpg

jan
16-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Oh wow! Brilliant graphics! Might have to invest then soon...sounds brilliant. I hate to think how much I have paid over the years for all sims 1 and now sims 2 and obviously they will have add on s for 3 eventually! Oh well, keeps me out of mischief! Jx