PDA

View Full Version : A lesson for Myshka!

yola
04-06-2009, 06:27 PM
The boys got back from school tonight and were messing around with Dominik's uniform . . .Myshka got in the way, as you can see he wasn't too impressed :shock:

Cute pic of Sebi too wearing Dom's stuff (he'll be getting his hair trimmed tomorrow by the way :oops: ) - he'll be inheriting the blazer for next year!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/yolamealing/Picture014.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/yolamealing/Picture015-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/yolamealing/Picture018-1.jpg

Moli
04-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Lovely pictures Yola, Sebi is just so cute!!

dinahsmum
04-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Just great - both of them!

jan
04-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Myshka looks so funny bless! And yes,your son is cute ! Jx

Leesy
04-06-2009, 08:08 PM
Great pics Yola, Myshka does look so cute but very grumpy and not impressed at all:lol: :lol: .
Think I have said this before but I will say it again you have got a couple of handsome little boys there who I am sure will be a couple of heartbreakers as they get older;) .

angieh
04-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Gorgeous boys and lovely pictures. I didn't know you could enrol cats at school!!!

pinklizzy
04-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Such gorgeous pictures! I love Sebi's hair!

dandysmom
04-06-2009, 08:38 PM
That is one cross cat! But a cute pic, and Sebi is going to be another heartbreaker like his big brother! They'll have girls after them like wasps to a jam pot!

Elaine
04-06-2009, 09:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wonderfull pictures, well captured;)

alexgirl73
04-06-2009, 09:23 PM
fab pics of a very grumpy puss :lol: and of course your gorgeous Sebi :D

random
04-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Oh bless what a tortured kitty, very funny though with his grumpy face and a cuter wee face I couldn't find than Sebi's, bless him. x

calismum
04-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Lovely Myshka, and such cute boys!

pookyandjo
05-06-2009, 03:15 AM
ohhhhhhhhh one unhappy pussy cat!.. too cute... what a cutie pie your son is Yola.... he is going to be a bit of a heartbreaker when he gets older im sure!

yola
05-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Aww - thanks all. Myshka's sitting with his back to me - he still hasn't forgiven me for rolling around on the floor laughing at his pained expression when the boys put that cap on him!

And little Sebi - well he might have the face of an angel but he's a little demon in diguise :lol:

Leesy
05-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Aww - thanks all. Myshka's sitting with his back to me - he still hasn't forgiven me for rolling around on the floor laughing at his pained expression when the boys put that cap on him!

And little Sebi - well he might have the face of an angel but he's a little demon in diguise :lol:

:lol: :lol: I can believe that Yola, out of all the children I look after it is the ones that look like angels that get upto the most mischief.

pookyandjo
05-06-2009, 03:54 PM
the phrase..."butter wouldn't melt in his mouth" comes to mind :)

PoshPuss
05-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Just Grand Yola! I've been away a few days from the forum and cheesed off with work stuff feeling ever so gloomy and then saw these pics of Myshka & Sebi, WONDERFUL! Cheered me up no end, big thanks. xxxx

yola
05-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Just Grand Yola! I've been away a few days from the forum and cheesed off with work stuff feeling ever so gloomy and then saw these pics of Myshka & Sebi, WONDERFUL! Cheered me up no end, big thanks. xxxx

I'm delighted they had that effect PP :-D

Kazz
05-06-2009, 07:44 PM
That is one of the nicest set of pictures I have ever seen; all look remarkably happy apart from Myska although I think its retribution for the wailing done in my car......;)

yola
06-06-2009, 02:56 PM
That is one of the nicest set of pictures I have ever seen; all look remarkably happy apart from Myska although I think its retribution for the wailing done in my car......;)

PMSL!!! I had to drive home with one hand in the carrier all the way back from meeting you, stroking him to stop him howling so badly - thank heaven I drive an automatic :shock:

He's still a LOUD cat . . . he's stand there 4-square shouting at you at the top of his voice if he wants something. Thankfully he's stopped doing it at 3am now :shock:

So we have some scores to even up he and I . . . ;)

dandysmom
06-06-2009, 04:30 PM
PMSL!!! I had to drive home with one hand in the carrier all the way back from meeting you, stroking him to stop him howling so badly - thank heaven I drive an automatic :shock:

He's still a LOUD cat . . . he's stand there 4-square shouting at you at the top of his voice if he wants something. Thankfully he's stopped doing it at 3am now :shock:

So we have some scores to even up he and I . . . ;)

And I thought Persians were quiet cats! :shock: :-D

My Siamese boy could shatter glass with his howls in a carrier!