PDA

View Full Version : My my...what is that in the bag?

HappyKatz
01-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Our girl Spooky was exploring a small bag :cat27
I don't think she quite fits in there :lol: lol

I spy a Spooky bum!
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee273/Katz4Life/Picture870.jpg

Sadee "I can see you mama! I bet you can't see me!"
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee273/Katz4Life/Picture871.jpg

angieh
01-06-2009, 05:25 PM
That's so cute! Wonder what she found in that bag - ?

HappyKatz
01-06-2009, 05:32 PM
That's so cute! Wonder what she found in that bag - ?

There must of been a hidden catnip mouse! She loves those :cat10
She stayed in that bag for a while - she must of wanted the toy all to herself :lol:

random
01-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Oh bless her, what great pics!

Phoenix
01-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Bless her :smt007

Maybe she found a tunnel to a secret place and was looking to see where it went?

Catnip Land - the place where catnip grows all year long and cats can reach it wherever they are :lol:

calismum
01-06-2009, 07:44 PM
These are great pics just love the body language in both.

HappyKatz
01-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Bless her :smt007

Maybe she found a tunnel to a secret place and was looking to see where it went?

Catnip Land - the place where catnip grows all year long and cats can reach it wherever they are :lol:

I love your post RCR! Made me laugh especially the tunnel to a secret place - that would be so neat! Maybe she knows something we don't...lol...Maybe that is why all the cats like bags so much. A secret kitty land with unlimited catnip & toys :cat10

Phoenix
01-06-2009, 08:02 PM
I love your post RCR! Made me laugh especially the tunnel to a secret place - that would be so neat! Maybe she knows something we don't...lol...Maybe that is why all the cats like bags so much. A secret kitty land with unlimited catnip & toys :cat10

And boxes :lol:

dandysmom
01-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Well captured, HK, those are great pics Cats in bags would make a good photo contest theme; I know we've had lots of pics on that subject but don't think it's been a theme. Anyone remember? I think we all have at least one cat-in-a-bag pic ........

Phoenix
02-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Well captured, HK, those are great pics Cats in bags would make a good photo contest theme; I know we've had lots of pics on that subject but don't think it's been a theme. Anyone remember? I think we all have at least one cat-in-a-bag pic ........

Except for me - Dylan ignores bags and Beauty was scared of anything that made a noise :(

dandysmom
02-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Except for me - Dylan ignores bags and Beauty was scared of anything that made a noise :(

You could always stage one. Put down a bag, put some food in it that Dylan likes, let him see you putting the food there and ........ voila, a cat-in-the-bag pic! :-D

Phoenix
02-06-2009, 07:20 PM
You could always stage one. Put down a bag, put some food in it that Dylan likes, let him see you putting the food there and ........ voila, a cat-in-the-bag pic! :-D

I'll try that later :-D

Leesy
03-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Love the pics, they do always make me laugh these cats when it comes to bags and boxes they always have to explore them:lol: :lol: