PDA

View Full Version : Alfies obedient slave!!

calismum
30-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Alfie asked to get out this morning while I was having a shower. I obediently dripped out the shower to open the windo and let him out. This was around 9am this morning.

It is not unusual for him to be away for 4 or 5 hours on a nice day so I was not too worried when I hadn't seen him for a while.

About an hour or so ago I thought it was getting a bit long so decided to go searching. Eventually after much calling and rattling of the treats tin I found him sunbathing among the shrubs. He paused long enough to yawn and give me a 'do not disturb' look. So I obediently left him and came back into the house.

Half an hour later he saunters into the lounge, jumped up beside me, pushing against the laptop. I obediently put the laptop down and had some cuddles and scent marking.

He then jumped down, went through to the kitchen where he noisily demanded food. I obediently stopped what I was doing and fed him.

After eating he came back through, washed his face and then asked to get out the window - and yes, his obedient slave jumped up and opened the window for his majesty!!!

So - who is the boss in this house then :lol:

cats' staff
30-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Er, see my user name. I know my place! I think Alfie may have been emailing Smudge as the training scheme sounds familiar......

dandysmom
30-05-2009, 08:15 PM
He is fortunate to have such well trained staff ...hard to come by these days! :-D

angieh
30-05-2009, 08:32 PM
True loyalty to one's master (cat) is a lovely thing!

smokytopaz
30-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Ain't that the truth!:roll:

dinahsmum
31-05-2009, 09:57 AM
I think we're all a bit 'over-patient' with the furry ones. I know my husband doesn't get attention as quickly as the cats do! :)

pookyandjo
31-05-2009, 10:03 AM
I think we're all a bit 'over-patient' with the furry ones. I know my husband doesn't get attention as quickly as the cats do! :)

Im with you DM... my husband will often remind me..."I seem to remember that you promised to love, honour and OBEY! me!!!!.. i dont remember going to any wedding between you and the cats!!"
:roll: :shock:

CathyW
31-05-2009, 10:50 AM
its ok my 2 hooligans have taken to waking me up at 3AM to go out!!!!. luckily we are in a bungalow so i just open the bedroom window, they then go in and out as they please. but i have to leave the front room door open so they can sleep in the front room.
they then come in and wake me up so i can feed them.
reggie slipped into bed with me last night and we held paws all night. but having a wet kitty nose in ones eye keeps me awake lol
yep the cats rule the roost in this home.

angieh
31-05-2009, 12:32 PM
My OH used to get rather jealous of Merlin, but he's better with Kizzy because he's in love with her too!!!

kado
31-05-2009, 12:38 PM
My are exactly the same. Guinness comes in meow's and i then ask him what he wants. I say food he meow's. He is a good boy realy as when i sit on the settee he comes to the side i am sitting at meows and until i give him permisson he sits there and stares. He makes me feel so guilty and i give in. Kado waits while my OH gets up and then cries to be let out. The trouble is if OH gets up during the night he thinks he is going out then. Oh the joy of having cats its great i wouldnt be without any of them.

Grete
01-06-2009, 07:28 AM
With it getting light so early in the morning, mine wake me up wanting out. I've tried explaining that it's only 5 in the morning but they just flick their tails at me:shock:

Anyone know Catish for 'arrrrrrgh go back to sleep, so I can!!!' ? :-D