PDA

View Full Version : It looking like cat no 10 is on its way!

farthing
25-05-2009, 08:46 PM
It looks like we may be taking in another cat by the end of June. She is a 14 year old, hyperthyroid (yes, another one) whose owners are moving abroad, she is being advertised, but the vets think it is unlikely she will be snapped up, and the olny other option will be PTS.
We will wait and see what happens, but the vets know not to PTS if nowhere else can be found.
I seem to have a thing for old, hyperthyroids. I hope neither Misty or Candy develop it next!

dandysmom
25-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Poor old girl; what a blessing that you'll probably give her her last home. I so so admire you for what you do ...........

Moli
25-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Lucky girl to have found a nice new loving home....

CrAzy Mii
25-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Awww poor kitty! I'm sure she'll have a lovely time with you! :)

John
25-05-2009, 11:42 PM
My Millie has Hyperthyroidism ..if I have selt it right ..I have to give her a tablet everday and two every other day..I have been givening them to her for the past 2 years .she knows when its tablet time.and I am shore she reminds me. because she comes up to me and makes her presence known. then the fun and games begin. tonight for example I folowed her up the stairs. making out i am not chasing her . i go into the bedroom making out its for something else . as you can inmagine i take one step towards her she moves one step away.. shes playing wih me.:roll: still I usually win..or she probably knows she has to have a tablet...:-D