PDA

View Full Version : one out, three in!

alexgirl73
23-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Well, the lovely Cheetah went to his new home last night :D , and I had barely finished cleaning out the pen today, when its new inhabitants arrived. Three lovely cats who had to be rehomed for very genuine reasons. When the owner brought them to me tonight he was clearly upset, and I felt so awful for him, as I know how I, and all of us would feel in the circumstances.

So I have Fifi, a beautiful grey, Phoebe, a solid black, and Marshmallow, who is extremely interesting!! He has the markings of a ragdoll, and the blue eyes, but he's shorthaired. The owner had taken him in from someone else, so he's not sure what he is. He's not a Snowshoe either. I will get some pics in the morning and we can have a joint decision on him lol.

dandysmom
23-05-2009, 10:25 PM
No rest for the weary, eh Alex! :-D But those sound lovely cats, I can imagine how brokenhearted the owner must be.:( Look forward to the pics and the guessing game!

CrAzy Mii
24-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Awww they sound lovely especially marshmallow!! We have rehomed 5 cats in the last 2 years and i think it's great to give them a second chance! I hope they all fine wonderfull homes:D

Elaine
24-05-2009, 09:14 AM
So sad, must be heart breaking to have to give up your pets. Hope I never have to.
They sound like lovely cats and hope they find a lovely new forever home soon.

angieh
24-05-2009, 12:59 PM
That's a very sad story Alex. But I am sure you will be able to find good new homes for them. I do look forward to seeing the pictures!

[I've still got room for one more!]