PDA

View Full Version : Guthro may go ...

Phoenix
23-05-2009, 07:52 PM
There were some people interested in Guthro today, they came in wanting an older cat as a companion to their elderly cat (Guthro is 9), the male was very keen and was itching to take Guthro straight away, but the lady was unsure because she feels she let her young male cat down by having to return him due to the fact he kept escaping and getting run over.

They are sleeping on it tonight and hopefully will be back tomorrow to adopt Guthro. I hope so!

Marmalade (tortoiseshell and white like Mag's Cassie) got rehomed earlier on today as well :-D

dandysmom
23-05-2009, 08:27 PM
There were some people interested in Guthro today, they came in wanting an older cat as a companion to their elderly cat (Guthro is 9), the male was very keen and was itching to take Guthro straight away, but the lady was unsure because she feels she let her young male cat down by having to return him due to the fact he kept escaping and getting run over.

They are sleeping on it tonight and hopefully will be back tomorrow to adopt Guthro. I hope so!

Marmalade (tortoiseshell and white like Mag's Cassie) got rehomed earlier on today as well :-D

More than once!??? :shock: He must have used up several lives!

Good for Marmalade!

jan
23-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Ah I do hope Guthro has found a loving home. I cant get over a cat being so unlucky as to keep being run over but lucky enough to live through it !

Phoenix
24-05-2009, 08:42 PM
They didn't take Guthro :( They said they would return this morning but then they phoned up to say they didn't want Guthro :(

And Guthro had done his absolute best to tell them "Take me home!!!!!!!"

In other news, Iris has had to go back to the fosterers - (nobody could get close enough to her to give her any attention she'd get that stressed out - biting, scratching, hissing, trying to escape etc etc) Reacting like a true feral and making noises like you were trying to kill her if you so much as looked at her :(

dandysmom
24-05-2009, 09:21 PM
How sad about Guthro; hope he finds a forever home soon. Poor Iris......

Phoenix
25-05-2009, 07:22 PM
How sad about Guthro; hope he finds a forever home soon. Poor Iris......

Today Maggie had to go back to the fosterers as well, same reason as Iris :(

Chloe is reserved though, going on Saturday :-D