PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Saturday

PoshPuss
23-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Morning all! Up with the larks on this lovely weekend. :D I have 2 whole days off...:cool: life's been busy with lots of babycatching lately, now for a bit of R&R.

Off to see John Barrowman in concert tonight in Cardiff, taking mum for a treat, going with SIL and her mum... us old girls know how to party :lol: sequins and feather boas de riguer for the night!!;)

Thanks for reminding me about the London 7's DM, so thats why OH is in a hurry to get the shopping done and rush home for this afternoon's tv viewing ... ah! How come rugby no longer has a season? its all year round, what with the Lions tour and national tours coming off :roll: it's a man's world!

Hpe you all have a jolly good holidya w/e and it's good that both sides of the pond can share the extended work break. My sis & family have gone camping up in the mountains, in the High Sierras in California, spectacular scenery there. Good fishing too! See you later :)

yola
23-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Morning!!! Beautiful here and we're off to Bournemouth for the day :-D
Have a beautiful day everyone!!

Elaine
23-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Morning all, looks like another lovely day here. Slept sooooo much better last night and feeling the benefit of it.
Got to get on with some house work first and then get out and relax in the sunshine.
Have a great day every one.

janey83
23-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Afternoon all,

I want to go back to bed... I'm well tired and hungry, Ive had a busy none stop day in work (I didn't have a break for 6 hours which means ive not had anythin to eat or drink since 5.30 this morn, actually ive not had anythin to eat at all yet lol!)

Dunno what I plan on doing today, the races are on so its gonna be busy... its nice outside though.

Have a nice day all.

pinklizzy
23-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Afternoon all,
Had a big lie-in this morning, called out to assist with a bitch caesarian last night, crawled back to bed at 2am :shock: Two lovely pups though, although mum is only 10 months so just a baby herself but proving to be a good mum.
Off to brave the crazy Bank Holiday crowds to do some supermarket shopping, wish me luck! Will hopefully be able to make a start on my 'garden' this weekend if the weather stays good.
Have a good day all.
Lx

calismum
23-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi all

It is pouring here again, :twisted:
garden plans - off
dog walking - off
car tidy out - off
get ground leveled and ready for chook house - off
clean out hut - off
wash windows - off

I'm so fed up with rain:cry:

So paperwork, housework, ironing and utility room gut out is is.

Enjoy the day peeps

Mags
23-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi all

It is pouring here again, :twisted:
garden plans - off
dog walking - off
car tidy out - off
get ground leveled and ready for chook house - off
clean out hut - off
wash windows - off

I'm so fed up with rain:cry:

So paperwork, housework, ironing and utility room gut out is is.

Enjoy the day peeps
So sorry to hear that CM ......... it's annoying when you've made so many plans for your weekend and then the lousy weather spoils everything...:(

Hope it's brighter for you tomorrow...

dandysmom
23-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Not gloating, CM, but it's absolutely glorious here today...28C already before lunch with clear blue skies and a little breeze. Did the library run and got gin; nothing really planned but papers, crossword and sit in the garden and enjoy! The t'storms are predicted to pass West and North of the City, hope they're right. Moved some of the indoor plants out on the porch so they can enjoy the weather too.

Hope it's a lovely long weekend for all!