PDA

View Full Version : Charlie the Spider Cat!

Mags
19-05-2009, 12:25 PM
I don't know about you but I would be a nervous wreck if this was my cat!! :shock:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Cat-Dubbed-Spider-Cat-Climbs-A-13ft-Wall-To-Get-Into-His-Home-In-Denny-Falkirk/Article/200905315284286?lpos=Strange_News_Second_UK_News_F eature_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15284286_Cat_Dubbed_Spider-Cat_Climbs_A_13ft_Wall_To_Get_Into_His_Home_In_Den ny%2C_Falkirk

dinahsmum
19-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Do you think cats are using their wonderful whiskers to transmit messages* to one another, so there will be a 'Look at this cat' news story every day? There seems to be some sort of conspiracy - lots and lots of cat stories

* the angieh theory! :)

Mags
19-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Do you think cats are using their wonderful whiskers to transmit messages* to one another, so there will be a 'Look at this cat' news story every day? There seems to be some sort of conspiracy - lots and lots of cat stories

There does appear to be a cat conspiracy going on!:lol: There must be hundreds and hundreds of adventurous cats out there that make some of our cats look quite dull!:roll::-D
Discounting the adventurous Chester of course, who will never reveal what he's been up to!;)

Leesy
19-05-2009, 01:26 PM
That is certainly one dare devil of a cat, I know I would be having heart palpatations every time he went out:shock: :shock: , he does look like a cheeky little rogue though dosen`t he:roll:

alexgirl73
19-05-2009, 01:48 PM
good grief!! I shall have to pop round for a look next time I'm up the road lol, not far from where my in laws live.

Moli
19-05-2009, 01:49 PM
I have actually seen a cat climbing up a wall like that......Amazing!

pookyandjo
19-05-2009, 01:55 PM
That is just amazing...i wonder if he can do it in the rain.... it would be quite slippery..
he would then be ipsy wipsy cat...lol

angieh
19-05-2009, 03:02 PM

I think it's not so much a conspiracy as catkind taking pity on us humans. So much bad news, it's lovely to see something amazing and funny. Our friends are just trying to lighten our lives a bit. Thanks to all our feline friends I do manage a smile when I see what they're up to! :-D

calismum
19-05-2009, 06:41 PM
COuld you imagine the first time he appeared at the door - how confused would you be?

Amazing pics - I'd be ill with worry.

HappyKatz
19-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Oh my...I have never seen anything like that spider cat!
He sure is a good climber & handsome! :cat27 Thanks for sharing that...