17-05-2009, 06:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/molidoodle/DSC01421.jpg

Casper, Oliver & Tara..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/molidoodle/DSC01446.jpg

Bookends...!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/molidoodle/DSC01450.jpg

yola
17-05-2009, 06:21 PM
That third picture of the orientals is beautiful . . . aren't they expressive? :D
I love looking at your pictures - your house always looks so clean . . . puts me to shame and I have a cleaner :oops: :oops: :oops:

calismum
17-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Love the last one - they even have their legs in the same position!!

alexgirl73
17-05-2009, 06:44 PM
That third picture of the orientals is beautiful . . . aren't they expressive? :D
I love looking at your pictures - your house always looks so clean . . . puts me to shame and I have a cleaner :oops: :oops: :oops:

D'you know Yola, I was thinking almost the same thing lol. I was thinking I never get pics like that, as my shot would have bits of cat litter on the floor, along with toys and the kids shoes etc :lol:

Love the bookends shot Moli, just gorgeous.

Mags
17-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Great pics Moli, love the last one!:D

Kazz
17-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Lovely pictures, seeing your garden reminds me what did you decide to put in the bed that was in the windy spot?
But I diversify beautiful cats, admit it Moi you clean an area withing an inch or its life then pose the animals there...even if thats not true I like to think it....;)

I personaly...love the canine....that snuck in the shots, was she ousted by the felines or vice versa...

cats' staff
17-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Shiny animals and a shiny house! See 'Thwarted domesticity' thread for my excuses......:roll:

Kazz
17-05-2009, 07:36 PM
I just love Casper...................my idea of a siamese.

Moli
17-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Lovely pictures, seeing your garden reminds me what did you decide to put in the bed that was in the windy spot?
But I diversify beautiful cats, admit it Moi you clean an area withing an inch or its life then pose the animals there...even if thats not true I like to think it....;)

I personaly...love the canine....that snuck in the shots, was she ousted by the felines or vice versa...
I only take pictures once I have tidied up;)

Moli
17-05-2009, 08:49 PM
I do not have two little boys to clear up after Yola;)

dandysmom
17-05-2009, 08:51 PM
That Bookends pic is a classic, Moli!

(Ever notice I crop pics closely....to eliminate background clutter and general messiness :-D ) !

random
17-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Aww what lovely pictures, I love the bookends!

yola
17-05-2009, 09:23 PM
I do not have two little boys to clear up after Yola;)

That'll be 2 little boys and an OH that walks across a clean floor with muddy shoes just for the hell of it :shock:

But I don't have an army of cats and dogs like you do . . . so I think you still hold the trump card there (if you don't mind me saying so) :D

angieh
17-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Are you sure you haven't got one of those floor cleaning robots, Moli?

I also love the bookend photo - what a perfect card that would make. Haven't they both got long, elegant legs?

pookyandjo
18-05-2009, 01:59 AM
beautiful pictures... do you orientals talk to each other? and if so... do your other cats talk as a result of being around talkers?...

Leesy
18-05-2009, 03:25 PM
What beautiful pics Moli, they are all so sweet but my fav is the bookend pic it is just perfection:D :D

Moli
18-05-2009, 09:22 PM
beautiful pictures... do you orientals talk to each other? and if so... do your other cats talk as a result of being around talkers?...
They do talk to each other and me....
But the 2 exotics also talk as well...:roll: