PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrr....Casper!!!

Moli
14-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Every now and then Casper decides he will not come in when I want him to, everytime I get near to him he runs......Earlier, decided it was time for them all to come in, rattled the catnip, everyone came trooping in, but Casper...:mad: So decided to go and get him....Made a dive at him, tripped over my own feet and landed in a heap on the ground, just at the same time my neighbours walked past:oops: Ever felt like a complete prat!!!!:oops: :lol:

Oh and.........half an hour later he decided to come in!!!!

angieh
14-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh Moli - it's funny the way you tell it, but not funny for you. I do hope that you have not hurt yourself physically. Your pride is just dented, probably! Bad cat, Casper!

calismum
14-05-2009, 09:11 PM
That tale conjures up a brilliant picture - poor you. But what made you think you can dictate whate time he comes in? Youi are only human, he is cat!!!

Moli
14-05-2009, 09:13 PM
That tale conjures up a brilliant picture - poor you. But what made you think you can dictate whate time he comes in? Youi are only human, he is cat!!!
They only get out when I am home, and I had to go and pick up Jayne, so thanks to his lordship, I was late....:roll: :roll:

dandysmom
14-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Life's embarrassing moments! It isn't funny really, but the way you tell it.... hope you won't be sore in the morning!

Leesy
14-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Oh Moli hope you are OK, these cats certainly do seem to know when we are in a rush and do their upmost to be as awkward as possible for us don`t they:roll: :roll:

pookyandjo
15-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Hope you're ok Moli.. Casper is probably have a giggle about it to himself!

dinahsmum
15-05-2009, 08:24 AM
.... but you love him really!