PDA

View Full Version : Help wounded leg "LOL".

Leesy
14-05-2009, 01:39 PM
I have just finnished my dinner while checking posts on Catsey, only to have been being attcked by a rather restless Maxi who is waiting to go out for a little adventure in the garden.
He started off ever so gently at first gnawing and pawing me around my foot and ankle,I kept reaching down stroking him and telling him in a minute, but "NO" that wasn`t good enough:roll: :roll: he started chomping harder and harder and then of course it was the old trick of grab the whole foot bite hard with back legs pounding away:shock: :shock: .
So hence we are now off into the garden before I have no skin left on my legs:lol: :lol: :lol: , they always get there own way don`t they:roll: :roll: .

angieh
14-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Might I suggest that Maxi is being over-indulged???? :-D

Leesy
14-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Might I suggest that Maxi is being over-indulged???? :-D

LOL:lol: :lol: You could say that Angie:roll: :roll: .

He is sulking now as I have just put them in the cat pen while I feed the dogs and have a cup of tea, and of course check whats going on on Catsey, he does like it in the pen but he does prefer to roam around the garden getting into mischeif:roll: :lol:

calismum
14-05-2009, 08:33 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet another spoiled Catsey cat.

Leesy
14-05-2009, 08:47 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet another spoiled Catsey cat.

I would certainly agree with that CM:roll: :roll: :lol:

dandysmom
14-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey, look at it from his point...it worked! Oh, we do spoil our dear cats,,,, :roll: :-D

Moli
14-05-2009, 10:08 PM
He certainly has you well trained!!!:lol: :lol:

yola
15-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Brilliant! Myshka will do that - either tap me with his paw (usually with claws protruding to greater or less extent) or nibbling.

He always wins; much like Maxi by the sound of things :lol:

Kazz
15-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Cleo used to do that then look at me as if to "opps sorry forgot myself" luckily for me Oscar being almost twice her size strength and half again Cleo's muscle never ever did it.

Leesy
15-05-2009, 09:43 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: It is bouncing it down with rain here today and Awwwww bless him he has not done it this morning he has just sat there looking out the window and he keeps looking at me with a really sad looking face as if to say PPPPPlease stop the rain.:lol: :lol: :lol: .
At least my ankle will have a break;) .