PDA

View Full Version : Dreams about Catsey cats

Phoenix
13-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Has anyone ever dreampt about any Catsey cats?

I had a dream about Mags's Cassie last night. Cassie turned up in one of the bedrooms (in the dream) and her and Dylan started sniffing round each other before starting to play and groom with each other. Very sweet! :-D

HappyKatz
13-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Haven't dreamt of any Catsey kitties yet...but who knows!
Cool that Cassie appeared in your dream - cute how they were playing in it! :cat27

Mags
13-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Has anyone ever dreampt about any Catsey cats?

I had a dream about Mags's Cassie last night. Cassie turned up in one of the bedrooms (in the dream) and her and Dylan started sniffing round each other before starting to play and groom with each other. Very sweet! :-D
So that's where she disappeared last night!:lol:

Phoenix
13-05-2009, 07:29 PM
So that's where she disappeared last night!:lol:

And why Dylan's been so tired today :lol:

angieh
13-05-2009, 07:54 PM
What a great dream! I do sometimes have strange dreams, but not so far about Catsey cats!

dandysmom
13-05-2009, 09:36 PM
I've never dreamed abut Catsey cats, but did have a very weird dream involving Mags!

Mags
13-05-2009, 09:47 PM
I've never dreamed abut Catsey cats, but did have a very weird dream involving Mags!
:shock: :shock: :shock: ......:lol:

dandysmom
13-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Really weird. We were sitting at a table having tea on the patio behind your apartment building which had one wall missing (like a dollhouse looked at from the back) so you could see people going about their business as we waited for the helicopter that was taking me back to London!!

It must have been just before I awoke, as I normally don't remember dreams; this was so very odd that I did! Makes no sense whatsoever!

Mags
13-05-2009, 10:24 PM
That is strange Eileen ......maybe the helicopter means you have an inkling for travel! :lol:

dandysmom
13-05-2009, 10:33 PM
My Dad had to fly to many places in the world for his job at the Navy Department in old prop planes, which he hated; but the one time he had to fly in a helicopter he admitted it was one of the most terrifying things he'd ever done! NO WAY would you ever get me in one of those things!!

I'd much prefer a dream of having tea in your lovely garden watching beautiful Cassie, but the mind does put together the strangest things while you dream!!

Mags
13-05-2009, 10:42 PM
We went for a trip in a helicopter about 10 years ago in Florida ........ I thought it was brilliant but it did feel strange at first as it had a glass floor! :lol:

dandysmom
13-05-2009, 10:48 PM
OMG!! :shock: I think I'd have had a heart attack! I read an article ages ago that said people are generally of two types: thrill seekers, (i.e. open to new possibly scary things) and risk averse ...of which I am definitely the latter! :D

Sorry, RCR, didn't mean to hijack your thread!

Phoenix
14-05-2009, 12:30 PM
OMG!! :shock: I think I'd have had a heart attack! I read an article ages ago that said people are generally of two types: thrill seekers, (i.e. open to new possibly scary things) and risk averse ...of which I am definitely the latter! :D

Sorry, RCR, didn't mean to hijack your thread!

I don't mind :lol: I don't like heights either :shock:

yola
14-05-2009, 12:42 PM
We went for a trip in a helicopter about 10 years ago in Florida ........ I thought it was brilliant but it did feel strange at first as it had a glass floor! :lol:

No cat dreams here either, but I too did the glass-floored helicopter but in St Lucia. I'm no thrill-seeker and have a major aversion to heights (won't go up a step ladder even), but I have to say I LOVED the 'copter flight and would do it again anytime :D

Leesy
14-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Nope there is no Catsey cat dreams from me, but then again I haven`t really had any vivid dreams that I can remember in the mornings for a good while, which is abit strange as I used to always have dreams that I could remember:? :?

pookyandjo
14-05-2009, 12:58 PM
no catsey dreams for me either... which suprises me... because i have always had dreams about things that are currently going on that have an impact on me...and catsey has become a constant in my daily routine now... plus there are some truly memorable cats on here :)