PDA

View Full Version : First time for everything...

Moli
13-05-2009, 05:50 PM
I had Mollie & Gypsy up for their repeat perscription reviews, Gyp has a lump on her tum, but thankfully its just a cyst...Mollie brown eye has gone a bit cloudy, so me being me, was worrying about her sight....But it seems she has a bulid up of colesterol round her eye, it will do no harm and will not affect her sight:) But have never ever heard of it before!!!Why do I always get the strange animals!!!:roll:

angieh
13-05-2009, 07:58 PM
This forum is such a mine of information Moli - but I'll be amazed if anyone has heard of such a thing before.

Glad to hear that Gyp's lump is a cyst. The one thing I regret for Merlin is not having had his cyst removed before I did. It was a horrid thing and as it turned out was removed with no trouble. It is such a risk though and I am sure could go either way.

Kazz
13-05-2009, 08:03 PM
This forum is such a mine of information Moli - but I'll be amazed if anyone has heard of such a thing before.

Glad to hear that Gyp's lump is a cyst. The one thing I regret for Merlin is not having had his cyst removed before I did. It was a horrid thing and as it turned out was removed with no trouble. It is such a risk though and I am sure could go either way.

Angie the reason Merlins op went well because it was the time you choose....timing is everything your fame of mind was right and he was fine.....both needed to be in sync to make it all alright in the end....does that make sense to anyone but me:roll:

In other words he had it removed at the right time for both of you. :-D

Kazz
13-05-2009, 08:04 PM
I had Mollie & Gypsy up for their repeat perscription reviews, Gyp has a lump on her tum, but thankfully its just a cyst...Mollie brown eye has gone a bit cloudy, so me being me, was worrying about her sight....But it seems she has a bulid up of colesterol round her eye, it will do no harm and will not affect her sight:) But have never ever heard of it before!!!Why do I always get the strange animals!!!:roll:

Thats strange Moli, cyst I've heard of but never the eye thing......

dandysmom
13-05-2009, 09:35 PM
That is strange, Moli, never heard of it. I would have suspected a cataract forming with the cloudy eye. Good to hear it won't affect her vision.

calismum
14-05-2009, 07:20 PM
How weird, never heard of that either. At least you won't need to worry about cataracts.

Mags
14-05-2009, 07:22 PM
How is Mollie's eye now...... is it clearing at all, Moli?

Leesy
14-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Glad to hear that Gyp`s lump is nothing too serious that must be such a relieve,and also glad to hear that Mollies eye is not cataract, never heard of what the vet has diagnosed though, just goes to show you learn something new on hear all the time :D

Moli
14-05-2009, 08:30 PM
How is Mollie's eye now...... is it clearing at all, Moli?
It does seem to be clearing Mags, its certainly not bothering her at all....:)