PDA

View Full Version : strange habits

niki71uk
12-05-2009, 07:59 PM
the only way i can get cass out the living room at nite,so i can close the door,is by showing her a 2p coin and tapping it on the dooer frame then throwing it up the hall,:roll: :lol: I have laminate flooring so it makes a noise as it hits the floor.She then chases it,skating up the hall :shock: silly cat!!!!

it HAS to be a 2p tho or it takes a few attemps for it to work

dandysmom
12-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey, whatever works! I wonder why it has to be a 2P, though?

I get Leia in from the porch at bedtime by giving her her "midnight"snack then ....just say "Food!!" and show her her plate..... she charges in, I close and lock the door and off to bed!

niki71uk
12-05-2009, 08:28 PM
guess coz its big,she some times flies in the air trying to get it out my hand b4 i throw it lol.

i moved the rug the other wk,there was loads of pennies where they'd skated lol :lol:

dandysmom
12-05-2009, 08:31 PM
I wonder if she'd do it with a ping pong ball?

niki71uk
12-05-2009, 08:41 PM
yup but then the dog id get it,he's always knicking her
toys :shock:

Leesy
14-05-2009, 09:25 AM
:lol: :lol: They do have the strangest habits these cats, all I have to do with mine is rattle the biscuit box and they just come running LOL:lol:

yola
14-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Many an evening I've spent trying to get a belligerent Myshka out from behind the sofa and then chased him around the sitting room only for him to do the rounds and hide back behind the sofa again.

He's a crafty so-n-so and not even his favourite toys will coax him out!!

You've obviously got a good routine there with Cass :D

HappyKatz
14-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Cats do the cutest things, although strange sometimes...
I wonder why it has to be a 2p, That must be fun for Cass chasing after the coin :cat10
I bet she looks cute while chasing that. :cat27 Silly cute kitties!

angieh
14-05-2009, 02:25 PM
What a funny girl! Guess you have to make sure you have plenty of 2ps!

PoshPuss
14-05-2009, 04:17 PM
These cat are so intelligent, they get us doing the funniest of things!!! :lol: Posh gives me looks, I can read her face, and just when I think she's getting trained to my ways , huh! she alters her behaviour completely!
She's a proper Daddy's cat though and almost sneers at me when he gives in to her whines and moans; bad girl!