PDA

View Full Version : how much money do kittens get from the tooth fairy

pookyandjo
12-05-2009, 08:16 AM
Harri was snacking at lunchtime today... when she let out a little cry... and walked away from her bowl..... i went and picked up her food bowl so George didn't help himself to her kitten food.. and there was a little bit of blood on her bowl... and in her bowl... with the remainder of her food... was a little tooth!:shock:

I know kittens lose their baby teeth... but of all the cats that i've had over the years... i have never actually seen evidence of them falling out..

see the pics below...

by itself... using a navy t shirt as a contrast back drop
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu204/pookyandjo/harryloosesatooth008.jpg

and on the same t shirt with my wedding ring next to it to give it size perspective
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu204/pookyandjo/harryloosesatooth009.jpg

PoshPuss
12-05-2009, 08:40 AM
oh bless her! :) I think the going rate is a chin tickle and cuddle from mum. I hope so anyway otherwise I'm going to be left without a bean since Posh's major dental extractions back last year! :shock:. the vet certainly profitted from the tooth fairy then :-)

Leesy
12-05-2009, 08:43 AM
They are so tiny their little teeth aren`t they Jo, I found a couple of Maxi`s when he was teething in fact one was stuck in his maine, I only noticed it there as I saw a spot of blood on his white and there it was:lol: , one I found on the floor in the playroom.
I have never found any of Maisy Moo`s though think she must eat hers as she is like a bin on legs:roll: :lol: :lol:

Leesy
12-05-2009, 08:45 AM
oh bless her! :) I think the going rate is a chin tickle and cuddle from mum. I hope so anyway otherwise I'm going to be left without a bean since Posh's major dental extractions back last year! :shock:. the vet certainly profitted from the tooth fairy then :-)

:shock: They certainly do don`t they PP

angieh
12-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Definitely a cuddle and perhaps even a little nose rub for Princess Harri - what a tiny little tooth! I didn't find any of Merlin's.

dinahsmum
12-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Aww sweet.
Reassurance from the tooth fairy I think, that her dinner won't bite back again.

dandysmom
12-05-2009, 04:21 PM
You're one of the rare few who find a tooth, Jo! I never have; we did a thread a while back and apparently the majority haven't. Claw sheaths yes, teeth no.

I think the tooth fairy should leave her a prawn of her very own!

calismum
12-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Never found one of the cats. It is so teeny.