PDA

View Full Version : reggie and the birdie advert

CathyW
08-05-2009, 07:16 PM
thers an ad on tv with different birds tweeting away. and reggies fascinated with it, sits there staring intently.
probally thinking WOW look at the size of those birdies yummy.:-D

cats' staff
08-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Oh bless him!

Leesy
08-05-2009, 07:57 PM
thers an ad on tv with different birds tweeting away. and reggies fascinated with it, sits there staring intently.
probally thinking WOW look at the size of those birdies yummy.:-D

Awwwww bless, is it that one where they can`t fly if it is both Maxi & Maisy do the same they love it :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
08-05-2009, 08:20 PM
BM, if he watches TV you should get him one of those cat DVDs with birds and little creatures to watch!

CathyW
08-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Awwwww bless, is it that one where they can`t fly if it is both Maxi & Maisy do the same they love it :lol: :lol:i dont even know what they are advertizing. but lots of action for a certain kitty of mine. lol

Leesy
08-05-2009, 09:44 PM
BM, if he watches TV you should get him one of those cat DVDs with birds and little creatures to watch!

LOL:lol: We have one of those it is Maisy`s favourite DVD, Maxi isn`t as botherd about it, but Maisy jumps onto the front of the TV:lol: :lol:

CathyW
08-05-2009, 09:49 PM
it would drive my dog nuts lol

dandysmom
08-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Only one of mine ever paid any attention to TV (or the computer); Su-ling used to watch baseball with my Dad, and occasionally would try to get the ball.

Do they make dog DVDs?

Leesy
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Only one of mine ever paid any attention to TV (or the computer); Su-ling used to watch baseball with my Dad, and occasionally would try to get the ball.

Do they make dog DVDs?

Not to sure DM, but what would they have on theirs CATS:shock: :shock: :shock:

angieh
08-05-2009, 10:13 PM
I found out today that 3 sparrows on the nut feeder wins every time over Kizzy's dangly mousie toy!

pookyandjo
09-05-2009, 04:21 AM
funny how some cats love the TV and others not....Tinky used to love to watch the football... (Aussie rules of course...) not for any other reason but to chase he ball...Harri likes to watch MTV.. i think it's because of the fast moving music clips... oh... and theres a new add on TV here for cadbury dairy milk... which has two dorky looking kids on it just sitting there making facial expresions to a music track... it's really funny.... and as soon as harri hears the music she comes running and sits there staring intently at the TV with one paw held up as if shes going to take a swipe...it's cute to watch

dinahsmum
09-05-2009, 09:25 AM
We have that ad Jo - I think it's pretty good, compared to most.
My current cats aren't great TV watchers - sometimes a sport will grab them and they'll try to catch a player or the ball. It's a bit more 'hairy' than it used to be as touching the lcd(?) screen actually distorts things and I worry they will do permanent damage.
Chester did enjoy Springwatch last year, especially the fast action shots of the blue tits in and out feeding their brood

CathyW
09-05-2009, 10:45 AM
we was watching a prog last night, and it had a parrot on it. the bird was dancing away. and msking a right noise. well ben was there growling at the tv.
but he hasnt spotted the advert with the squirrels on it. god forbid when he does lol

pookyandjo
09-05-2009, 11:03 AM
The other night.. (about a week ago) i was watching TV.. Harri was dozing on my knee...I was watching RSPCA Animal Rescue...... there was a segment about a cat that was stuck ap a really tall plam tree.. he had been up there for 3 nights...The RSPCA guys were there with their ladder, trying get it down and and the cat who was in the crown of the palm kept on bracing with his back legs when they tried to scruff it to get him down... the cat was going off his cruet... yowling and crying...as soon as Harri heard it.. she's sitting up... and responding to his cries... with cries of her own... it was like she was trying to call to him...it all ended well.... the cat was rescued.. and Harri settled down to sleep as soon as the segment finished...

dinahsmum
09-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Just for Reggie :)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnociaGiUkI)

CathyW
13-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Just for Reggie :)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnociaGiUkI)
thanx so kind of u :-D