PDA

View Full Version : In out in out in out

Phoenix
05-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Dylan's been in and out quite a lot today, not sure whether it's the worming tablets he had yesterday or not.

They didn't agree with him at all, and today he's been really restless and couldn't relax at all :(

He'll come in then be straight out again, straight back in, then out, then in and so it continues.

Any ideas what's making him so restless apart from the worming tablets? :?

Leesy
06-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Hi RCR, no ideas what could have been the matter with him but I was just wondering has he been any better today or is he still the same:)

Phoenix
07-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Hi RCR, no ideas what could have been the matter with him but I was just wondering has he been any better today or is he still the same:)

He's been like it on and off today. He'll go out, stay out for a few minutes, then come back in.

This afternoon though he decided he wanted to be upstairs for the whole afternoon.

Leesy
07-05-2009, 08:52 PM
He's been like it on and off today. He'll go out, stay out for a few minutes, then come back in.

This afternoon though he decided he wanted to be upstairs for the whole afternoon.

You don`t think that there is anything hurting him that could be making him uncomfortable, has his wound healed OK, it dosen`t look sore or anything does it:?

Has his tummy been off at all and his toileting fine?

Hope he settles down and feels abit more comforatble soon.

angieh
07-05-2009, 11:25 PM
I do hope that he's OK RCR. It's a worry when they won't settle - have you had a windy day where you live? PoshPuss' Posh was reacting to the wind this morning - see her post in the daily thread.

Phoenix
08-05-2009, 07:42 PM
I do hope that he's OK RCR. It's a worry when they won't settle - have you had a windy day where you live? PoshPuss' Posh was reacting to the wind this morning - see her post in the daily thread.

It was windy today, but Dylan's been staying indoors. His wound looks fine, no sign of any soreness and Dylan starts purring, nudging for attention and kneading every time I start stroking him, so I don't think it was soreness.

I think it must of been the worming tablets, he's perfectly OK today :?

Leesy
08-05-2009, 07:45 PM
That is such good news to hear that he is OK today, it probably was just the worming tabs made him feel abit funny:D