PDA

View Full Version : Garden today work in progress

Kazz
03-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Well my work in progress is still ongoing,
The back garden from the gate up http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kazz76/Fromgate3509.jpg

The shed wall the hanging baskets and troughs, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kazz76/Basketsshedwall3509.jpg

The garden from the back living room window..http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kazz76/Backgarden3509.jpg

As you can see its a work in progress but coming on not a quickly as I thought but moving slowly.

Mags
03-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Looking stunning Kazz ........ I reckon your garden would slot into the Chelsea Flower Show very easily!;)

Have you entered your garden in any local competitions this year? I believe you were going to last year, weren't you?:?

Who's the little guy sat in the chair in the foreground of your first pic? :D

Kazz
03-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Thank you

Thats Norman Mags, now you've mentioned him I have to say he is a silent partner in the gardening game ;).....behind him is the broom which loves it there and then in front the baby cooper beech from a few years ago if you recall ...its grown. :)

No garden shows, no nothing, just working on it I have a plan in my head can't quite put it into words but I can put it into action :) which is all that counts I suppose.

Mags
03-05-2009, 05:58 PM
The copper beech has done really well!

Good to see Norman overseeing your lovely array of pots and tubs...:D

calismum
03-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Your garden is lovely. I always think it is so frustrating that the plan and timescales in your head take longer in reality :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your hanging baskets are huge!! They should be spectacular when in full bloom.

Love the wee guy on the seat :-D

Wish mine was half as organised.:cry:

angieh
03-05-2009, 08:17 PM
I do hope that you manage to catch the breeze now and again Kazz and sit in your garden and enjoy a cuppa?

Moli
03-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Thast beautiful Kazz, your garden is always lovely....

dandysmom
03-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Just lovely....it easily could be in a gardening magazine. Such a lot of hard work and planning has gone into that; looking so well organized!

yola
03-05-2009, 09:57 PM
I just love that urban garden thing. The pots; their positioning and planting is really clever - you certainly have an eye for this kind of activity! The plants are the right balance of light-permitting and colour/texture.

Kim
03-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Lovely as always Kazz.

Kazz
03-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Thank you all very much in the last picture you will see the main reason for the lack of grass stolling up the garden Sal..bitches and grass do not go ;) well not in small area's like mine.
Also in the last picture you'll see the old Gazebo I put up against the shed a few years ago wanted to move it decided to put it in the space next tot he shed..Yureka it works so well it loks like I made it for there which I didn't but agreat working area. Hence the wheel barrow etc in there.

Thaks all and it is as I say a ork in progress hope it will look good next year.

Kazz
03-05-2009, 10:37 PM
I just love that urban garden thing. The pots; their positioning and planting is really clever - you certainly have an eye for this kind of activity! The plants are the right balance of light-permitting and colour/texture.
Thanks Yola I have been waiting for yonks for the blue pots thing was I did not know I was waiting looking for big tall blue pots until I saw them then they slotted in perfectly.

The square terracota ones have been planted this year with pinks.....for the scent to be nearer the nose ;)

Kazz
03-05-2009, 10:40 PM
I do hope that you manage to catch the breeze now and again Kazz and sit in your garden and enjoy a cuppa?

On my days off in the good weather (no matter what time of year) I try to have my breakfast out there toast and marmite and a cup of black coffee in the early morning are good.

Kazz
03-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Your garden is lovely. I always think it is so frustrating that the plan and timescales in your head take longer in reality :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your hanging baskets are huge!! They should be spectacular when in full bloom.

Love the wee guy on the seat :-D

Wish mine was half as organised.:cry:

Baskets are 18" and hopefuly an explosion of colour :roll:

Leesy
03-05-2009, 10:57 PM
I just love the look of your garden it is so lovely and tidy but yet with so much going on, I just know those hanging baskets are going to look stunning come Summer time:D