PDA

View Full Version : Comfy Kiara!

random
30-04-2009, 11:43 PM
On top of the computer, how she squeezes in there I will never know!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/30-04-09008.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/30-04-09009.jpg

alexgirl73
30-04-2009, 11:44 PM
awww, bless. She's found a nice cozy spot (laughing my backside off at the thought of any of mine trying to squeeze in there)

random
30-04-2009, 11:48 PM
awww, bless. She's found a nice cozy spot (laughing my backside off at the thought of any of mine trying to squeeze in there)

The second pic makes me laugh, proof a cat will go anywhere for a bit of warm! Good job she's a slender Siamese and not our fatty Colin, bless him I doubt he'd fit his head in there. :-D

Leesy
01-05-2009, 08:03 AM
LOL what sweet pics, fav pic is No.2 you wouldn`t think that she could get so comfy in that small space :lol: :lol:

Moli
01-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Typical Siamese, the smaller the space the better!!Lovely pictures of a gorgeous girl....

Mags
01-05-2009, 08:57 AM
She looks warm and snug in there! :lol:

angieh
01-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Great pictures random! She's probably warm but not sure that she's actually all that comfy! What a love. Love that first picture - she seems to be all feet/paws!

dinahsmum
01-05-2009, 10:55 AM
That's lovely!
She's so like my old Min ... in looks but also, it appears, in determination (some would call it cussedness!)

pookyandjo
01-05-2009, 11:56 AM
too funny....mental picture of her backing herself in there

cats' staff
01-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Now HOW did the lovely girl do that?

jinxysowner
01-05-2009, 08:00 PM
lol!! amazing how little a space they can fit into eh!

Beautiful cat!

dandysmom
01-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Loved the pics! I do agree, warm yes, comfy ....????

Elaine
01-05-2009, 09:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: bless her paws, how the heck does she manage to get in and out of that space?:lol:

jan
01-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Ah bless her what a cutie she is - the places they find to settle themselves! Lovely puss. Jx

random
01-05-2009, 11:14 PM
LOL what sweet pics, fav pic is No.2 you wouldn`t think that she could get so comfy in that small space :lol: :lol:
Thank you, it sure doesn't look comfy to me but it is her fave spot! :roll:

Typical Siamese, the smaller the space the better!!Lovely pictures of a gorgeous girl....
Thank you Moli, that is certainly the rule for her!

She looks warm and snug in there! :lol:
Certainly sung and using the modem as a pillow as it does get warm! :roll:

Great pictures random! She's probably warm but not sure that she's actually all that comfy! What a love. Love that first picture - she seems to be all feet/paws!
Thank you Angie, i'm not sure how comfy she is either but she does like it in there! :lol:

That's lovely!
She's so like my old Min ... in looks but also, it appears, in determination (some would call it cussedness!)
Oh she is very stubborn, if you pick her up and she doesn't want to go she will automatically 'grab' whatever she is on, she had hold of the washing basket today, complete with washing! As I lifted her out of it she grabbed it and picked it up clear of the floor for a few seconds before she dropped it. This little quirk of hers is how she earned her nickname, 'grabby'! :-D

too funny....mental picture of her backing herself in there
Haha she is nuts!

Now HOW did the lovely girl do that?
She goes in head first then contorts herself around 'til she can achieve a degree of comfort I think!

lol!! amazing how little a space they can fit into eh!

Beautiful cat!
Thank you very much. x

Loved the pics! I do agree, warm yes, comfy ....????
Yes comfy? Not so much!

:lol: :lol: :lol: bless her paws, how the heck does she manage to get in and out of that space?:lol: She slinks Elaine, like only a meezer can! :lol: :-D

Ah bless her what a cutie she is - the places they find to settle themselves! Lovely puss. Jx Thank you, when I first got her she would hide in a wee gap between my wardrobe and the wall, it can't have been more than 10cm! :shock: Mind she was only 12 weeks old then!