PDA

View Full Version : Dylan made me laugh this evening

Phoenix
29-04-2009, 09:37 PM
I'd taken him outside to have a walk round, he saw something across the road and started growling and acted like he was going to try rushing over to it.(He was stood on a pile of leaves and sticks)

What I did was started moving one of the sticks in the pile and Dylan started trying to put his paws underneath it to try to find this mouse that Dylan thought was under it :lol:

He also saw a birdie in the hedge so I used a stick to lure him away wiggling it behind me like it was something exciting. Dylan started trying to catch it then decided to see what it tasted like (bit it twice then found out it was a stick)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
29-04-2009, 09:50 PM
He's such a playful boy, and has that hunting instinct. Glad you managed to distract him from going across the street! He was on his harness, wasn't he?

cats' staff
29-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Tricky things those sticks Dylan- they look interesting when they wiggle but they don't taste good when you catch them!

pookyandjo
30-04-2009, 01:52 AM
maybe Dylan was thinking that next time he would like the stick.... with the birdie on it!

Leesy
30-04-2009, 09:09 AM
LOL, These cats are just sooooo easy to distract aren`t they just wiggle something and they are on to it:lol: :lol: ,
hope that Dylan wasn`t to disappointed that it was only a stick;)

HappyKatz
30-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Cats do the cutest things :cat27 They make life so happy :-D
You & Dylan sound like you have a lot of fun together :smt049