PDA

View Full Version : reggies experience

CathyW
28-04-2009, 10:06 PM
we have a white garden table by the window. reggie n ronnie normally jump on it and look through the window so we can let them in.
well yesterday reggie came tear assing up the garden path. leapt on the table skidded across it, hit the window and promptly vanished. it had been raining so poor fella aquaplanned across the table.
poor little fella he was all upset. so it took lots of cuddles plus a few treats to calm him down.
and yep he jumped up there again today lol

angieh
28-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Poor reggie's street cred out the window too no doubt. Bet there was a lot of grooming going on afterwards!

dandysmom
28-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Leave it to Reggie...always something new and interesting to do ...one of the few cats who has aquaplaned, I suspect!! No wonder he was in a huff afterwards, his dignity, you know!

Leesy
29-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Poor Reggie I bet he suddenly wondered what was going on when he flew across the table, it certainly calls for extra cuddles and treats.

yola
29-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Superb!!! I can just see it . . . and as Angie said, much frantic and indignant grooming afterwards LOL!

I had Myshka do similar; he did a running leap onto the dining room table - skidded across the varnished surface and spanned the 4-foot or so gap between the table and the piano on the other side ending up with a major clatter on the keyboards. It made us all jump but we were wetting ourselves laughing too - Myshka was furious and went berserk with the grooming :roll:

dinahsmum
29-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Poor boy!
I bet he's still in denial :D

CathyW
29-04-2009, 11:42 PM
hes an obsessive washer is our reg. charlie says hes nuts. i say hes *a bit special* mind u after he had a huge fight a few yrs back he never was quite the same again. so hes my special boy. :)

pookyandjo
30-04-2009, 01:47 AM
too cute... it's moments like that when you wish you had the video rolling to capture it all on film