PDA

View Full Version : photobucket

smokytopaz
27-04-2009, 11:17 PM
OK I know that I can be a little technophobic, but tonight the above photo hosting site will NOT load.

I have used it before.

Can I go spit dance ^*&^&*^*&^*&^$£$£(*(*.:evil: :mad: :evil:

So I will try again tomorrow.:?

angieh
27-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Sometimes PB is like that!

dandysmom
27-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Maybe it's just me and my slow dial up, but I find PB works less awfully than usual if I clear all my cookies and cache before trying to upload.

Leesy
28-04-2009, 07:40 AM
I agree I sometimes have probs with PB and get really frustrated with it:evil: :evil:

dandysmom
28-04-2009, 04:13 PM
The worst thing about PB is the Editing! That is so incredibly slow....uploading is bearable, but I absolutely HATE the Editing section!

calismum
28-04-2009, 05:16 PM
I have always found it painfully slow. Drives me mad at times. I tryt o upload pics when I'm not in a hurry, like before I go off to make a meal or walk the dogs, then I don't shout atr it (which I know doesn't help but ......)

smokytopaz
28-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Oh good. It isn't just me then.:lol:

dandysmom
28-04-2009, 08:04 PM
I have always found it painfully slow. Drives me mad at times. I tryt o upload pics when I'm not in a hurry, like before I go off to make a meal or walk the dogs, then I don't shout atr it (which I know doesn't help but ......)

I do the same, CM ...upload just before I'm going to lunch; they're finally there when I finish; the same at dinner time. I hate sitting there in front of the screen watching the little thing spin around and around and around....:roll: