PDA

View Full Version : Alfie going round in Circles

calismum
27-04-2009, 08:31 PM
I have been home for 3 hours. Alfie has now been out the front door, in the living room window. Out the kitchen window, in the back door. Out the living room window, in the utility window. Currently sitting at the living room window demanding to be let back out.

I have tried explaining to him it is now too late to go out. I have also expressed that IMO he does nor really want out, as all he does is go round the house and come in at a different place.

His response?

A very loud and persistant Meow!

The thing is - if he starts this up again tomorrow, yes - I'll run about after him like the little Alfie slave that I am - I know my place in 'his' household.;)

cats' staff
27-04-2009, 08:47 PM
The thing is - if he starts this up again tomorrow, yes - I'll run about after him like the little Alfie slave that I am - I know my place in 'his' household.;)

He is just continuing with his training of you. Tolly goes out of the back door and then comes and wails at the patio door till we open it- he sometimes doesn't even come in but he has to check that our response is correct. I think Alfie and Tolly would get on well.........

angieh
27-04-2009, 08:47 PM
Any strange creatures around your neck of the woods atm CM? Another cat perhaps? Is Alfie "beating the bounds"?

calismum
27-04-2009, 09:00 PM
He is just continuing with his training of you. Tolly goes out of the back door and then comes and wails at the patio door till we open it- he sometimes doesn't even come in but he has to check that our response is correct. I think Alfie and Tolly would get on well.........

:lol: :lol: :lol: - what are we all like?

Any strange creatures around your neck of the woods atm CM? Another cat perhaps? Is Alfie "beating the bounds"?

None that I know of. We only have one close neighbour and they have no animals. Other neighbours I don't think he goes as far as - he's quite a close to home boy since his heart condition has slowed him down.

Think I am just being trained :lol: :lol: as cats' staff suggested

dandysmom
27-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Well, it could be that he's just walking his beat, so to speak... short foray around the property to see that all's well ....but more likely that he's training you!

They do have us wrapped around their paw, don't they?

Leesy
27-04-2009, 10:01 PM
LOL:lol: :lol: I would definately say you are being trained CM, they seem to beable to have the knack these cats to train their owners into becoming their own personal slaves:shock: :shock: , It`s a tad scary really:lol: :lol: :lol:

angieh
27-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Do you think cats have "people whisperers"? If so, Kizzy is one - she's gently wrapping me around all four of her soft little paws with no trouble at all!

Leesy
28-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Do you think cats have "people whisperers"? If so, Kizzy is one - she's gently wrapping me around all four of her soft little paws with no trouble at all!

LOL I think all cats are themselves "people whisperers" they are all just to good at it :lol: :roll: :lol: