PDA

View Full Version : Eileen

Kazz
24-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Eileen may I ask has your friend Carolyn got another cat?

dandysmom
24-04-2009, 04:38 PM
No, not yet. Her building "officially" has a no pets policy, which apparently isn't enforced too strictly....the convenience store carries pet food/litter, etc! She's still thinking of itt, however, she misses Kate very much.

Kazz
24-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Ah although I supect she would have to be careful of "not to strictly" as if the policy was inforced due to a "mishap with someone/some pet...then it would be rehoming...I was thinking of her today and Kate - odd not sure why, as we have never met.

dandysmom
24-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Yes, that's one reason why she's hesitating. Although we have a cover story prepared in case; she'll say she's just keeping her "temporarily" for her friend (me) who is ill and has no one else to care for her ......

Kazz
24-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Do other people in the building have pets? I would think the biggest problem would be the dogs if there are any as they would be seen daily on walks and it nly takes one "animal unfriendly person".........I assume if there are any cats they would be inside and not seen?Has Carolyn moved there since loosing Kate?

dandysmom
24-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Yes, she moved back home here after Kate died. We both agree the dogs would probably be what would trigger an inspection... I''ll mention you were asking about her when we next chat, she was very touched at the messages that I passed on from the Catsey people when she lost Kate.......

Kazz
24-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Yes please let her know I was asking after her and that she was in my thoughts today....as I was gardening........which is a nice time to be in my thoughts.