PDA

View Full Version : reggies my new alarm clock

CathyW
11-04-2009, 11:26 PM
we live in a bungalow. so about 6 in the morning the boys want to go out, so i just open the window and they come in and out as they want.
but this morning it was raining. and reggie decided that i could do with waking up. so he stood on my chest and shouted loudly. ok reggie,but he was VERY wet. cheers darling reggie lol such a considerate boy wanted to share his wet fur with me :-D

Elaine
11-04-2009, 11:35 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Those lads have you wrapped round their paws:lol:

pookyandjo
12-04-2009, 05:18 AM
lol... Reggie was probably looking for somewhere warm to snuggle up and get dry... what better place than his mummy's warm bed!!

CathyW
12-04-2009, 12:48 PM
lol... Reggie was probably looking for somewhere warm to snuggle up and get dry... what better place than his mummy's warm bed!!he adores getting into bed with me. quilt over him so all u can see is his head. he likes his comfots does our reggie :-D

onekidney
13-04-2009, 04:09 PM
We know the feeling!! Can't stay in bed longer than 7:30 in the morning without the little darlings telling us it's time for breakfast and be let out. Don' you just love them:D

angieh
13-04-2009, 04:20 PM
How's that book of your (and Ronnie and Reggie's) short stories (or "Tails of the Perfectly Reasonable if You're a Cat") coming on BM?

Cats will never learn to dry their feet, let alone the rest of 'em!