http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/11-04-09005.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/11-04-09007.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/11-04-09008.jpg

Elaine
11-04-2009, 11:06 PM
He's a wee beauty, lovely pictures Random:D

pookyandjo
12-04-2009, 05:51 AM
Great pics Random....in the second one he looks like a pointer.. Tucker on a mission! :)

smudgley
12-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Lovely pictures, I like that harness too. It looks like a very snug fit & looks safe and sits high up his neck. Where did you buy that from Random?

Mags
12-04-2009, 09:21 AM
Lovely pics Random :D

Tucker would make a good advert for harnesses, he looks so comfortable and 'at home' wearing his. So much safer that letting them out near busy roads.....

random
12-04-2009, 01:18 PM
He's a wee beauty, lovely pictures Random:D
Thank you Elaine, he's my pretty boy! :lol:

Great pics Random....in the second one he looks like a pointer.. Tucker on a mission! :)
Thank you, he probably learnt it from the dogs, 1 gundog and 2 gundog crosses! :-D

Lovely pictures, I like that harness too. It looks like a very snug fit & looks safe and sits high up his neck. Where did you buy that from Random?
Thank you, the harness is one of my own from my online shop. It's not set up yet but I have to test the products first! :lol:

Lovely pics Random :D

Tucker would make a good advert for harnesses, he looks so comfortable and 'at home' wearing his. So much safer that letting them out near busy roads.....
Thank you Mags, he and Vitaani are the only ones who are bothered about going outside really and they don't mind their harnesses at all. I clip them onto the dogs extendable leads while i'm pottering about in the garden and they love it.

smudgley
12-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Well I'd be interested in buying one when it is. All the harnesses I've seen sit on the cats shoulders as opposed to the neck, I love yours! :cool:

dandysmom
12-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Great pics of Tucker enjoying his day outside. That's exactly the sort of harness I've always used, the figure eight type, and have been unable to find a new one here that suits me. Please post a link to your site when it's up and running!! Will they come in colors other than pink?

random
12-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Well I'd be interested in buying one when it is. All the harnesses I've seen sit on the cats shoulders as opposed to the neck, I love yours! :cool:

Great pics of Tucker enjoying his day outside. That's exactly the sort of harness I've always used, the figure eight type, and have been unable to find a new one here that suits me. Please post a link to your site when it's up and running!! Will they come in colors other than pink?

Thank you both for your interest! These are the colours I have at the moment:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/07-04-09023.jpg

Red, black, blue, purple and camouflage. I am selling them now on Ebay anyway so i'd be happy to sell you one now as they will be going for more on my site and I can give any of you guys a bit of a discount. Just PM me.

I don't like the ones that sit on the shoulders like a dog harness either, I found they can escape those more easily.

Not sure if this is classed as advertising I apologise, it wasn't intended!

dandysmom
12-04-2009, 08:07 PM
I've PMd you .......

Leesy
15-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Love the pics of Tucker outside he looks like he is enjoying himself, he is such a handsome kitty:D

alexgirl73
15-04-2009, 11:27 PM
fab pics Random, and fab harnesses! I was thinking about trying Broxi on one, as he seems so desperate to get outside :roll:, but not sure whether this would lead to him crying even more at the door to get out!

calismum
16-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Just love these pics. I like the way his tail is on a permanent question mark! What a lovely boy he is.

random
16-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Love the pics of Tucker outside he looks like he is enjoying himself, he is such a handsome kitty:D
Thank you, he really is as I have even had people who don't usually like cats who like Tucker! He's fab at that! :-D

fab pics Random, and fab harnesses! I was thinking about trying Broxi on one, as he seems so desperate to get outside :roll:, but not sure whether this would lead to him crying even more at the door to get out!
Thanks Alex, I have found it makes no difference either way to be honest with Tucker and Vitaani and Vitaani will still try and sneak out when the postman, potato man or similar comes! :roll:

Just love these pics. I like the way his tail is on a permanent question mark! What a lovely boy he is.
Thank you, he always holds his tail like that!:-D

angieh
16-04-2009, 02:01 PM
I really like the harness random - I was looking at one at P&H for Kizzy, who won't be allowed out for several weeks yet. But it would be better to have one where the design has been "tried and tested" by an expert! I'll PM you!

Tucker is one handsome looking dude! Was that your little peach tree he was rubbing against?

Moli
16-04-2009, 02:12 PM
He is a stunning boy....

random
16-04-2009, 02:26 PM
I really like the harness random - I was looking at one at P&H for Kizzy, who won't be allowed out for several weeks yet. But it would be better to have one where the design has been "tried and tested" by an expert! I'll PM you!

Tucker is one handsome looking dude! Was that your little peach tree he was rubbing against?
Thank you Angie! It was but it isn't doing so good. :(

He is a stunning boy....
Thank you Moli. x

angieh
16-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Sorry to hear about the peach tree. I wonder if it will pick up - I do hope so.

random
16-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Sorry to hear about the peach tree. I wonder if it will pick up - I do hope so.

I hope so Angie, it really should have started growing again by now but all the branches started dying off halfway down, (hence why they have been pruned), it's not quite dead but not growing either so i'm just hoping it's using all its energy establishing it's roots first and might pick up a little before summer is out otherwise it's a gonner. :(

And to think I paid close to £15 I think for it from a proper garden center, for a pot bound tree and my £3.99 cherry tree in a bag from lidl is doing really great! Lesson learned! I'm only gutted as it was a special memorial tree.

random
16-04-2009, 02:47 PM
I will take some pictures later as things are starting to grow now, but you will have to excuse the grassy borders as I haven't done that side yet and it's coming in from next door and planting itself in my borders! :(

dandysmom
16-04-2009, 04:25 PM
I hope so Angie, it really should have started growing again by now but all the branches started dying off halfway down, (hence why they have been pruned), it's not quite dead but not growing either so i'm just hoping it's using all its energy establishing it's roots first and might pick up a little before summer is out otherwise it's a gonner. :(

And to think I paid close to £15 I think for it from a proper garden center, for a pot bound tree and my £3.99 cherry tree in a bag from lidl is doing really great! Lesson learned! I'm only gutted as it was a special memorial tree.

I sympathize....I planted a lovely azalea in Dandy's memory....and it died...:(