PDA

View Full Version : Dylan's Third Letter

Phoenix
03-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Dylan’s House

Hello Again!

I’ve got more news since I last wrote, about a mousey, laps, and things in general.

I still hunt ratties, but the other day I brought a mousey back as a present for Mum and Dad! I ate its head (showing them how to eat mouseys) and left the rest for both Mum and Dad.

A couple of days ago I got into another fight, causing a nasty lump in my leg which hurt! Mum got the vet out and I was very good while she was patching me up, what I didn’t like was the medicine that I’ve got to take (tablets and liquid stuff) I’m still trying to convince Mum I need more fuss and strokes because of it, I just hold my paw up to get sympathy and I get plenty of strokes for doing so! Result! My leg definitely doesn’t hurt any more! (Don’t tell Mum though! I’m trying to get as much sympathy as possible)

I brought a live birdie in yesterday though! Great fun! Mum was a spoilsport though and carried me outside, scruffed me and the birdie escaped! I chased it away but couldn’t catch it again!

I’ve discovered that laps are very comfortable though, but there’s a select few I will sit on. I sometimes go to sleep on Mum when she’s sat down and I decide to have a sleep. During the night I sometimes sleep over Mum.

Better go and hide, tablet time again!

Dylan.

HappyKatz
03-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Another Dylan letter! :-D Always like reading them...Nice to see what Dylan has been up to!
Glad Dylan didn't get hurt worse - he is still trying to get sympathy from mum! hehe

Phoenix
03-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Another Dylan letter! :-D Always like reading them...Nice to see what Dylan has been up to!
Glad Dylan didn't get hurt worse - he is still trying to get sympathy from mum! hehe

He's certaintly better now though! :-D He's been pestering for FOOOD all day :-D

onekidney
03-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Doesn't matter if their pedigrees, or rescue cats, they've all got their own characters. Just like humans really!!

Phoenix
03-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Doesn't matter if their pedigrees, or rescue cats, they've all got their own characters. Just like humans really!!
That is so true :lol: :-D

dandysmom
03-04-2009, 08:03 PM
I love Dylan's letters ..... life from the cat's view! He has been a busy boy!

Phoenix
03-04-2009, 08:06 PM
I love Dylan's letters ..... life from the cat's view! He has been a busy boy!

He certaintly has :-D

pookyandjo
03-04-2009, 11:29 PM
What a clever boy Dylan is .. typing without opposable thumbs...ever thought of piano lessons for him?? he'd be a natural!

had a good giggle reading his third letter.. i will have to go back through and find some of his previous offerings!

Good one Dylan!!

Leesy
04-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Ohhh Dylan just loved your new story you are just such a cheeky little chappie aren`t you:lol: :lol: , abit naughty though you are kidding your mum that your leg still hurts but never mind you get extra cuddles don`t you:roll: .
Can`t wait for your next little adventure Xxx.

Phoenix
04-04-2009, 07:34 PM
What a clever boy Dylan is .. typing without opposable thumbs...ever thought of piano lessons for him?? he'd be a natural!

had a good giggle reading his third letter.. i will have to go back through and find some of his previous offerings!

Good one Dylan!!

Dylan was using me as a secretary :roll: :lol:

Ohhh Dylan just loved your new story you are just such a cheeky little chappie aren`t you:lol: :lol: , abit naughty though you are kidding your mum that your leg still hurts but never mind you get extra cuddles don`t you:roll: .
Can`t wait for your next little adventure Xxx.

I'll tell Dylan to hurry up and have a new adventure :lol:

angieh
10-04-2009, 02:33 PM
I've just caught up with your story Dylan - sorry I was late coming across it.

You may find that your mum and dad don't take well to eating mouseys which may seem strange to you, but it's just a human thing. I am sure that they praise you when you kill a rattie or a mousey, but they do seem to have a soft spot when it comes to those little feathery birdies. I'd like to ask you to try and leave them alone. That will be hard for you I expect.

I am sorry to hear that you hurt your leg and glad that it is better now. I think it's natural just to try and get all the strokes and cuddles possible. Your two legses think that helps you get better don't they? So you're being a good boy to encourage them with strokes and cuddles.

As for laps - well, some stay still and are nice and comfortable and warm and some wriggle!

I look forward to hearing about your adventures again soon.