PDA

View Full Version : Cat stories

Phoenix
28-03-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm thinking of starting a group of short stories about various things cats do, told in the cat's words/perspective.

The only idea so far that I've had is a cat telling it's side of the story about bringing a live mouse back and trying to teach it's people (or "two legs") how to hunt.

Can anyone think of any other short stories like that I could do? Ideas please?

dandysmom
28-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Sorry to say that's been done in the Moon Cottage cat book series (have you read them?), but don't let that discourage you. I like the way you write letters from Dylan's viewpoint, they are funny and true. Keep on thinking of ideas!

Phoenix
29-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Sorry to say that's been done in the Moon Cottage cat book series (have you read them?), but don't let that discourage you. I like the way you write letters from Dylan's viewpoint, they are funny and true. Keep on thinking of ideas!

How about a rescue story from the cat's point of view? (Just to share with Catsey)

dandysmom
29-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Good idea! Give it a try.

Leesy
29-03-2009, 10:22 PM
How about a rescue story from the cat's point of view? (Just to share with Catsey)

That sounds like a brill idea, I just luvvvvv:smt049 :smt049 those stories that you write from Dylans view point they are so amusing:D