PDA

View Full Version : Fancy a swap anyone?

Elaine
26-03-2009, 10:27 PM
One very pretty, fluffy, not quite cuddly, black and white cat for something perhaps a little more demanding, preferably stuffed:lol: :lol: :lol:
I tried to relax infront of the tv, she meaows and meaows at me, jumping on and off my lap. I try to read a book, she keeps nudging the book out of my hands. I try to write a note in my diary and she bites the pencil. I fuss her and pet her and she ******s off:shock:

dandysmom
26-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Ha! You wouldn't swap the incomparable Diva for any cat on here! I'd love to take her, but you can't have Leia!

Leesy
27-03-2009, 12:24 AM
LOL:lol: Now Elaine you no that you really really don`t mean that at all:lol: :lol: , she is your pride and joy and your little black and white snuggly little "DIVA" ;)

mattde
27-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Cats who would have them :-P

smudgley
27-03-2009, 09:55 AM
I'll swap you Elaine. :shock:

For a grey long haired (matted hair due to llness & not being brushed for over a week) very friendly, doesn't cost much to feed currently, however does come with extensive daily vets bills. But she gives the bestest cuddles to show her appreciation for this.

Deal or No deal Elaine?

Moli
27-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Now if that was my Bernie, I would be straight down there...got enough cats of my own with catitude!!!

Liz
27-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Elaine you wouldn't swap her and you know it, but I can give you one of my unhandlable ferals Ace or Blue and that would make you appreciate the darling Eva the Diva for all her flaws which you helped nurture!!!!

Elaine
27-03-2009, 05:51 PM
I'll swap you Elaine. :shock:

For a grey long haired (matted hair due to llness & not being brushed for over a week) very friendly, doesn't cost much to feed currently, however does come with extensive daily vets bills. But she gives the bestest cuddles to show her appreciation for this.

Deal or No deal Elaine?

Deal!!!:lol:

Now if that was my Bernie, I would be straight down there...got enough cats of my own with catitude!!!

Why on earth would I swap Bernie, he's an angel;)

Elaine you wouldn't swap her and you know it, but I can give you one of my unhandlable ferals Ace or Blue and that would make you appreciate the darling Eva the Diva for all her flaws which you helped nurture!!!!

You can keep your ferals, the deal is for something more like Bernie or stuffed:lol:
I do appreciate her, it is she who doesnt appreciate me:roll: as for nurturing the Diva's flaws, it's more about her nature than my nurture;)

Anyway, done deal, i get Bluebell and Kelly gets Eva. Her little bag is packed and we'll be leaving in the morning:lol: :lol: :lol:

cats' staff
27-03-2009, 07:54 PM
I'll lend you Smudge who will sit on any paper you try to read, walk across your keyboard, demand fuss with menaces and then disappear to sleep on the clean washing pile when you are looking for a cuddle......

Phoenix
27-03-2009, 07:57 PM
I'll lend you Dylan who'll lie down on the newspaper and refuse to let you read it :lol: and sleeps on top of you at night :lol:

He's a greedy guts as well, will insist on eating any food he decides is his (including some of your dinner sometimes:roll: :lol: )

I love him for it though! :smt007