PDA

View Full Version : Felix Tokens

mattde
25-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Does anyone collect Felix tokens?

Has anyone every used them ?

Last time I checked the site the deals for the token gifts where lame.

I have loads :lol:

mattde
25-03-2009, 09:20 PM
after some research it seems Felix sucks as a cat food, maybe that's why no one collects the vouchers.

Leesy
26-03-2009, 02:06 PM
after some research it seems Felix sucks as a cat food, maybe that's why no one collects the vouchers.

LOL from what I have researched I think all commercial cat food sucks:( , bit of a pain really when all you want is the best for your furry beloved little darlings.

meep
26-03-2009, 02:16 PM
My two like Felix as good as it looks, but not the normal brands. I tried giving them Gourmet pate or whatever it was for a whilst but they needed twice as many to fill them up and it was more expensive anyway!

Whilst I know Felix isn't the best it fits in my budget, they eat it and are happy, healthy boys :)

Never collected the tokens though.

Leesy
26-03-2009, 02:50 PM
My two like Felix as good as it looks, but not the normal brands. I tried giving them Gourmet pate or whatever it was for a whilst but they needed twice as many to fill them up and it was more expensive anyway!

Whilst I know Felix isn't the best it fits in my budget, they eat it and are happy, healthy boys :)

Never collected the tokens though.

My Darling little Charkie used to love Felix pouches in the jelly, didn`t like any of the other ones like in gravy etc,
the vets said it is like us eating chocolate to them:D :D , and I thought now wonder he loves it then:lol: :lol:

mj69
26-03-2009, 05:49 PM
have to admit after trying a range of brands in different price brands complete and wet we have plumped for Felix good as it looks pouches Jack just loves it, he purrs loudly jumps around your legs when im preparing it for him tucks in and doesnt leave his dish until he's eaten all of it. I didnt know about the token scheme will have a look at it.

mattde
27-03-2009, 09:42 AM
My Darling little Charkie used to love Felix pouches in the jelly, didn`t like any of the other ones like in gravy etc,
the vets said it is like us eating chocolate to them:D :D , and I thought now wonder he loves it then:lol: :lol:

I have heard Felix is the Mac Donald's of cat food. I've been super sizing my kittens for the last few months. I'm going to slowly move over to a different brand over the next month. Next doors cat will be happy as he comes round for food every night.

I agree that "as good as it looks" looks like better quality food. and my cats are both healthy eating felix. I just want less waste and less cost long term.