PDA

View Full Version : cooking with reggie.

CathyW
21-03-2009, 05:57 PM
dont know about about your cats but reggie is the worlds biggest pest when im trying to do stuff in the kitchen
goes like this..
i was walk into kitchen, reggie there like a shot. sitting in the corner looking all sweet n innocent like.
i go into the freezer get the tray open take out item put it on the side. turn back have to remove nosy cat from the freezer!!!
have a look in fridge (luckily its up high or sir would be in there like a shot. now by then reggies starting the in and out of my legs,. doing the dance of the dying with hunger cat,
so i give him a squirt of cream. keeps him happy for about 3 seconds.
im trying to cut cheese. reggies nose is goinginto kitty extasy overdrive. so i have to *drop* a bit of cheese on the floor.
as for cutting up meat FORGET IT sir gets scooped up and put in the other room.turn round to go back into the kitchen and hes there again !!! ninja cat or what.???
all i wanted was a cuppa and a sandwhich !!!!
so i think ok sir can go in the hallway. nope he shoots out the open bedroom window and then is back in again through the back door (we are in a bungalow)
he can be at the bottom of the garden but if he hears me go in the kitchen hes there,
so cooking with reggie is fun :-D

angieh
21-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Merlin used to be like that but he's much too slow now. I can put him out into the hallway and shut the kitchen door before he scoots back in!

I could picture you and reggie in the kitchen.

CathyW
21-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Merlin used to be like that but he's much too slow now. I can put him out into the hallway and shut the kitchen door before he scoots back in!

I could picture you and reggie in the kitchen.tried that today. but we live in a bungalow. so he was out 1 window and back around through the open door lol.
speedy fella when he wants.:-D

Leesy
21-03-2009, 08:05 PM
LOL:lol: that story made me giggle, sounds like cooking is alot of fun with Reggie around:lol: :lol: .

dandysmom
21-03-2009, 08:30 PM
I always smile when I see one of your threads, because I know I'm going to read a funny story! And I did. That boy is something else again, a bottomless pit, and he has you wrapped around his paw! Two of my boys were like that in the kitchen; Leia just sits and stares pitifully at me, with the occasional silent miaow. (Too weak from hunger to speak, you know...)

CathyW
23-03-2009, 12:04 AM
today. hmmmm we had been out fora few hours. so left the boys in asleep in the bedroom. came home had to fight my was past 1 overjoyed dog. he was bouncing about all pleased. only thing is hes wearing a buster collar and they hurt when he runs at u.
so im in the kitchen trying to make a drink and a tuna sandwhich. and theres BOTH cats trying to gain my attention (and a bit of tuna) and i manage to kick the dog water. so ive got a soaking wet leg OF MY CLEAN JEANS. grrrrr so 2 cats go off with the huff cause mummy called them nasty names. so i shut the door.so my tunas safe. get changed, and go and finish my snack . and what do i find, reggie sitting in MY chair washing his *bits* so that put me in my place lol

dandysmom
23-03-2009, 01:50 AM
LOL, BM, life is never dull in your house! Hope you got to enjoy the tuna sandwich!

angieh
23-03-2009, 12:53 PM
A book of short stories is definitely called for, BM!

CathyW
23-03-2009, 09:47 PM
A book of short stories is definitely called for, BM!maybe one day lol