PDA

View Full Version : All Change

alexgirl73
21-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Araldite has gone to another fosterer, and my cat pen is down:(

But I'm getting a double one to replace it:D :lol:

One of the fosterers is moving house, and it has a smaller garden, so her double pen wont fit in it, so I'm having that, and she's having my single. The fellas are in the garden just now putting down the concrete base (they took the pen down yesterday), and middle of next week my double one will be put up. Araldite has gone to an indoor fosterer, which is so much better for her, as she was very lonely in the pen. I know I have a pregnant mum coming in to one of mine as soon as it is built, but will have to wait and see who the other resident/s are:D

Elaine
21-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Looking forward to seeing your new pen when you get it:D

dandysmom
21-03-2009, 04:29 PM
New season, new pen, new cats! I look forward to pics too, Alex!

alexgirl73
21-03-2009, 08:36 PM
I promise to take lots of photos :lol: My garden looks as if a bomb has hit it at the moment, bits of cat stuff, pen etc all over the place!

Leesy
21-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Glad Araldite has gone to a lovely new home, you will have to make sure you send us some pics of your new pen and new cats:)

Kazz
21-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Hiya Alex,

Sounds good, but won't that be more work...don't take on too much.

alexgirl73
21-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the concern Karen :D Honestly, no it wont. Robert does all the heavy work ie lifting boxes of food and cat litter etc, I mainly just do the feeding and the playing lol. But 2 pens will be my max, as that is all I have the space for.