PDA

View Full Version : ronnis and my glasses

CathyW
19-03-2009, 07:50 PM
ive just finished giving them their little kitty treats reg is the worlds biggest moocher. at the moment hes having little squirts of cream to keep him quiet.(low fat of course) sir has to watch his waistline lol
well iv given them their treats and ronnies on love with these new treats, the smell horrible. how can chicken treats smell like fish i dont know lol
well put the pot down (lid closed not falling for that again) and ronnies checked out the pot. and decided to walk around the back of me and sit on the arm of the chair. i put my head close to him. and what did he do??? LICK my glasses. lmao.
and no he didnt get any extra treats for that one. cat lick is quite difficult to clean from glasses.:-D

Phoenix
19-03-2009, 08:40 PM
And it means you can't see! :lol: :roll:

That was a funny story though! :lol:

dandysmom
19-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Oh that Ronnie, he's always up to something different, isn't he? I have a little bottle of eyeglass spray cleaner from the opticians; maybe I should send it to you if he decides to make a habit of it! Works a treat! :-D

Leesy
19-03-2009, 08:56 PM
LOL :lol: love the story about cheeky Ronnie it made me chuckle.

angieh
19-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Dare I suggest Ronnie was licking his own reflection????

CathyW
19-03-2009, 11:03 PM
i was sitting in front of the lappy at the time. he probally saw his reflection daft fella.
ive now got to move them off the bed as id love to go to sleep soon. mind u they do make good bed warmers lol