PDA

View Full Version : Just had some terrible news.

random
14-03-2009, 10:32 PM
My sister just txt me, she was on a bus passing through town and saw a bunch of chavs kicking the crap out of a dog. :(

If it were me i'd have jumped of the bus and went over but she's only 16 so probably best she stayed on, she's rang police and reported it but by the time they get there I doubt they will find the scum. :evil:

I feel dreadful, I can't even leave the house and go up myself as i'm in on my own with my son. Poor wee dog. :(

Elaine
14-03-2009, 10:46 PM
OMG!!! Thats just awful, I really hope all those chavs get hit by a bus!!!:twisted:
Poor dog, I'll never understand how people can inflict such pain on animals or other humans for that matter.

angieh
14-03-2009, 10:56 PM
That's just dreadful random. I am glad your sister stayed on the bus. She would have been placing herself in danger otherwise. Poor dog.

random
14-03-2009, 10:57 PM
I feel awful Elaine and more so because I can't do anything about it and will never find out how the poor wee thing is, probably living a life of misery. Poor wee thing.

Thing is, my sister said the whole bus saw it and were commenting how disgusting it was, yet no one got off to help. :? I can understand why she never as she's only a 16 year old lass against a bunch of horrible chavvy scum but then if it was me I tend to jump in and think later when cruelty like that is involved.

Poor thing. :(

random
14-03-2009, 10:59 PM
That's just dreadful random. I am glad your sister stayed on the bus. She would have been placing herself in danger otherwise. Poor dog.

I'm glad she did too but she'll feel terrible for it. :(

alexgirl73
14-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Bloody scum!! Makes me so mad, how on earth can anyone find that fun!!!! Glad your sis stayed on the bus random, but I can imagine how upset you both are ((hugs))

Elaine
14-03-2009, 11:08 PM
I feel awful Elaine and more so because I can't do anything about it and will never find out how the poor wee thing is, probably living a life of misery. Poor wee thing.

Thing is, my sister said the whole bus saw it and were commenting how disgusting it was, yet no one got off to help. :? I can understand why she never as she's only a 16 year old lass against a bunch of horrible chavvy scum but then if it was me I tend to jump in and think later when cruelty like that is involved.

Poor thing. :(

I know what you mean, I'd be a bit like you.
Poor poor dog.

janey83
15-03-2009, 12:39 PM
What is up with people today, they all need their heads testing!!!
Id of got off that bus (I think!) and tried to help the dog, I wouldnt care if I got hurt just as long as I tried to help it. Makes me so angry.
Hope its ok. Poor thing.

PoshPuss
15-03-2009, 02:54 PM
OMG! :shock: THAT IS HORRIBLE!
and I don't know what I'd have done either. I like to think I was able to get off the bus, have the muscle to fight off the b'stards, save the wee dog and get the scum arrested. But perhaps I'd be upstairs and not able to get out, ... I dunno, a mllion and one scenarios. BUT what makes me mad is that they have created another victim here, the defenseless animal and a traumatised 16 year old girl.
I never thought I'd want a vigilante society but I feel its heading that way because the police and justice system are not effective.
So sorry for that young lass :( she must be having nightmares.

Kim
15-03-2009, 03:36 PM
OMG!!! Thats just awful, I really hope all those chavs get hit by a bus!!!:twisted:
Poor dog, I'll never understand how people can inflict such pain on animals or other humans for that matter.

Me neither, poor, poor dog. :cry:

dandysmom
15-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Sickening, just sickening. I hope they get theirs someday .....

Tink
15-03-2009, 11:04 PM
May the laws of karma get those people..and let heaven send an angel to protect that dog.

random
15-03-2009, 11:40 PM
May the laws of karma get those people..and let heaven send an angel to protect that dog.

I hope so Tink. x