PDA

View Full Version : Rescue News (good and bad)

Phoenix
13-03-2009, 08:19 PM
9 year old Billy got a new home today! :-D Some people came in and Billy has really taken with the man, not so keen on the lady but she loved him, so he's gone to his forever home! :-D :-D :-D

Whisper's back and made friends with me (she'd been at the vets). I was stroking her and playing with her and she decided she was going to lick my hand :-D

There's another cat being returned though, longhaired female :( She was adopted the day she arrived at the homing centre, a few months later though her owner decided they didn't want the responsibility of looking after a longhaired female and dumped her on the streets again :( :evil:

Leesy
13-03-2009, 10:22 PM
I am glad that Billy has got a new home:D :D , and that Whisper is your friend;) , I am not very pleased with the owner of the adopted cat dumping her on the streets again it makes me sooo mad:evil: :evil:

Phoenix
14-03-2009, 06:51 PM
I am glad that Billy has got a new home:D :D , and that Whisper is your friend;) , I am not very pleased with the owner of the adopted cat dumping her on the streets again it makes me sooo mad:evil: :evil:

I know! :evil: The longhaired girl should have been returned to us as soon as the owner realised she couldn't look after her any more :evil::roll: not dumped on the streets :(

dandysmom
14-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Hapy news about Billy and Whisper, disgusting that the longhair girl was dumped. How can people do that!

Phoenix
14-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Hapy news about Billy and Whisper, disgusting that the longhair girl was dumped. How can people do that!

I know. it's beggars belief it really is! :evil:

Hoping Whisper will get her forever home soon!