PDA

View Full Version : Chester

kado
13-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Ive just started letting Chester and Troy outside. They have been going out for about 2wks now and usualy come in. Today Chester didnt he wouldnt answer me at all. I spent all afternoon walking around the villiage looking in gardens after 3 hours i started to realy panick. Told my vet and also reported him missing to the rspca as well. The shop owner across from me let me put a poster up in the shop and she even wrote it out. I then looked around the villiage again and knocked on people with cats to see if they had seen him but too no avail. I had only been back a couple of minutes when the lady 2 doors down said there was a cat in her garage that had been there all day, the door had been left open but he was so scared he would move and all they could see was 2 little eyes looking at them. I realy am so pleased he is back. He is my daughters cat and Kay who we lost last year was her cat too she has cried all afternoon as she is off from school ill. I then realised its Friday 13th as well.

dandysmom
13-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Oh poor scared boy, and you too; thank God he's home and safe now.

kado
13-03-2009, 08:56 PM
He is fast asleep with Troy on a pile of washing that needs doing

Elaine
13-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Poor baby, I wonder what had scared him so much or if maybe he had wondered too far out of his comfort zone.
Anyhoo, glad he's home safe and sound. xxx

Leesy
13-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Oh what a fright for you and your daughter and of course Chester, it is soooo scary letting them out isn`t it, I only let mine out when I can watch them in the garden which they do get abit annoyed at.:roll: :roll:

angieh
14-03-2009, 12:19 AM
So glad he's safely home.