PDA

View Full Version : At Last

Mistleto's-mum
12-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Mistleto, Peanut & Precious (mum cat) have all been spayed now!
Mistleto and Peanut go to the vets tomorrow for their stitches out and Precious goes on monday to have hers out.
I have put pic's in the piccies section of them wearing their Lampshades

Louise xxxx

Mags
12-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Well done on getting all three spayed at the same time, I'm pleased everything went well for then....:D

Mistleto's-mum
12-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Well done on getting all three spayed at the same time, I'm pleased everything went well for then....:D

Thank you :)

xxxxx

smokytopaz
12-03-2009, 10:12 PM
:shock: Not only (having read all this post and gone aw sweet! at the piccys) Not only have I got to get Koko in her basket once, then she has to have a lampshade, THEN I have to get her in her basket again, to have her stitches out. :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is not going to be easy.

Mistleto's-mum
12-03-2009, 10:15 PM
:shock: Not only (having read all this post and gone aw sweet! at the piccys) Not only have I got to get Koko in her basket once, then she has to have a lampshade, THEN I have to get her in her basket again, to have her stitches out. :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is not going to be easy.

It doesn't seem easy but it is, i have done it lol

xxxx

cats' staff
12-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Congrats to the girls!

ST re Koko, you may not need the lampshade and you could talk to the vet about dissolving stitches?

Leesy
12-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Glad everything went smoothly at the vets for them and at least it is all over and done with now.:)

smokytopaz
12-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Oh thanks CS I will certainly have to talk to the vet about, a. a sedative that will allow me to get her in the basket b. gloves for him to wear to get her out of the basket c. dissolving stitches because she will never go near that basket again in this lifetime......... and a sedative for me because she is sooooo nervous. Which makes me nervous. Sigh.

But she will go.

Mistleto's-mum
12-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Glad everything went smoothly at the vets for them and at least it is all over and done with now.:)

Thank you :)

xxxx

Mistleto's-mum
12-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Oh thanks CS I will certainly have to talk to the vet about, a. a sedative that will allow me to get her in the basket b. gloves for him to wear to get her out of the basket c. dissolving stitches because she will never go near that basket again in this lifetime......... and a sedative for me because she is sooooo nervous. Which makes me nervous. Sigh.

But she will go.

Dont worry, i'm sure it will go smoothly xxx

cats' staff
13-03-2009, 08:01 PM
..... and a sedative for me because she is sooooo nervous. Which makes me nervous. Sigh.

But she will go.

I've often wondered if cats would like Baileys.... perhaps you could share a large glass? You might have to get someone else to drive you both there tho!

dandysmom
13-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Misty had dissolving stitches and no lampshade. ST. But she was a very placid laid-back cat, unlike Koko....

dandysmom
13-03-2009, 10:36 PM
I've often wondered if cats would like Baileys.... perhaps you could share a large glass? You might have to get someone else to drive you both there tho!

Don't know about cats, but I like Baileys .idea for next vet visit! :-D