PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to ask - but if your cats stuck for a wee ....

jan
08-03-2009, 10:11 PM
What odd places have they managed to relieve themselves ? I heard my five and a half year old felix meowing but nipped to the toilet myself on the way downstairs, he was locked out from the litter tray as it happens but I had nt realised. Two mins later I entered the room to find his backside parked firmly into my fountain which I have on the side and he was filling it full to overflowing. Yuk! I had to leave him but managed to empty and clean it all okay afterwards - quite enterprising of him and I wish I could have taken a picture lol! Also my elderly cat Tess many years ago who desperate for the loo somehow sat herself on a hanging basket I was sorting out for the spring and as it was a completely round bottomed one she was having to balance with her feet either side as it tipped from side to side - priceless but she managed it - walked in on her too. Quite enterprising our four legged friends arent they?! Jan x:lol:

dandysmom
08-03-2009, 10:37 PM
ROFL, Jan! What a picture that must have been! Ingenious, aren't they? And of course, never a camera when you need one.....

farthing
08-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Triger, our 3 legged cat, used to pee down the bath plughole.

Moli
08-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Caught Merlin once perched on top of Mollies raise food bowl, peeing in her bowl....It was empty thank goodness....

angieh
08-03-2009, 11:46 PM
You really needed a camcorder for those episodes Jan - sorry, but they did make me laugh! As dandysmom says, they really are ingenious.

cats' staff
09-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Smudge loves plant pots, even when the litter tray is available! She particularly liked the large pot on the windowsill above a radiator which I used to plant an avocado stone in. It took us a good few days of carpet sniffing to realize the smell was coming from higher up! We don't have house plants any more...... I also have to net the box I use to grow salad in.

Cleo uses the loo but I haven't persuaded her to flush yet. Tolly HATES using the litter tray and if he has to he sits there glowering at me.

dandysmom
09-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Love this thread ....so funny!

random
09-03-2009, 10:33 AM
My old girl Tabs used to poop on the back gate. :shock:

It is about 3ft high, like a half stable door and we used to find poo balanced right on the top. :?

random
09-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Also both male dogs like pooping in strange places, only last week Bear the rottie was straddled over a large rock pooping on it, Charlie will go in empty plant pots and once went right on top of a tennis ball! :shock:

When my dad was building his shed he had some guttering in the garden waiting to be put on the shed and that was Charlie's super dooper fave place when we used to live with my dad. :roll:

Bear generally just sticks his bum into a bush to do it, it's very strange. :?

smokytopaz
09-03-2009, 11:58 AM
This thread is making me giggle! Frankie (siamese) used to balance on the loo - also didn't flush! He always though he was people! Oh and Tia would carefully pee down the drain in the shower room. She was my first havana.

When Frankie got sick, I held him over the loo and he would pee, aw poor wee love.

Phoenix
09-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Dylan piddles down the sink plughole :lol:

Leesy
09-03-2009, 04:36 PM
LOL the things that get talked about on these threads are soooooooo funny, we must all be mad:lol: :lol: :lol:

jan
14-03-2009, 01:44 AM
Lol - what a great bunch of answers - and how funny our animals are ! My daughter rang me in amazement last year to tell me she had seen a cat loo in a huge pet store that fitted over our toilet and it guaranteed every cat would be trained within so many days (hmmmmm) but I could just imagine it.... 2 adults, 4 cats, 1 toilet - me banging on the bathroom door in the morning - "c`mon hurry up Felix - there s a queue out here and I have to get ready for work"
....... it does nt bear thinking about ! Jan x