PDA

View Full Version : We need cat & kitten toys

smudgley
08-03-2009, 09:58 PM
We don't have many toys at all now for the foster cats.:(
Just wondered if anyone has any they don't want & would like to donate to our foster cats. Even little soft toys from McDonalds are nice for them to play with.
If anyone would like to send any little toys, let me know & I'll PM my address.

Thanks. :)

Mags
08-03-2009, 10:32 PM
I'll have a look, I'm sure Cassie can spare some of hers....:D

Sweet
08-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Kelly, please pm your address, I would love to get them some toys to play with, an excuse to go to the pet shop :lol:

Love, Julie x x x

smudgley
08-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Hey Julie, great to hear from you. Hope all is well with you & all your lovely cats.

Thanks & I will pm my address. :cool:

Thanks to you too Mags. :cool:

Sweet
08-03-2009, 11:10 PM
All well here ;) x

Moli
08-03-2009, 11:17 PM
I am sure we have quite a few little soft toys not needed now too....

Sweet
08-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Thank you Kelly, get them to watch out for the postman now......:lol:

Julie x x

angieh
08-03-2009, 11:43 PM
I'd be happy to get some things for your cats or kittens Smudgley. Please send me your address.

Elaine
09-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Kelly, I have a box of stuff, I was going to send them to Diddydawn as i usually save things up and send them onto her but if you would like them or even a share of them, then I'd be happy to send them to you.

pinklizzy
09-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Imogen has some toys she'd like to donate ;) and I'm happy to knit some more mice, if knitted toys are ok?

calismum
09-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Alfie and Kinsi want to donate some of their toys. They will also spend some of their pocket money to buy a few new ones.

Please let them know where to send them!

smudgley
09-03-2009, 09:49 PM
I'll have a look, I'm sure Cassie can spare some of hers....:D

Thankyou Mags

Kelly, please pm your address, I would love to get them some toys to play with, an excuse to go to the pet shop :lol:

Love, Julie x x x

Thankyou Julie

I am sure we have quite a few little soft toys not needed now too....

Thankyou Moli

I'd be happy to get some things for your cats or kittens Smudgley. Please send me your address.

Have done, Thankyou Angie

Kelly, I have a box of stuff, I was going to send them to Diddydawn as i usually save things up and send them onto her but if you would like them or even a share of them, then I'd be happy to send them to you.

Yes please Elaine, I would very much appreciate that.

Imogen has some toys she'd like to donate ;) and I'm happy to knit some more mice, if knitted toys are ok?

Knitted mice are the best.

Alfie and Kinsi want to donate some of their toys. They will also spend some of their pocket money to buy a few new ones.

Please let them know where to send them!

OK, and thankyou Calismum

Elaine
09-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Will try to get them posted to you as soon as I can;)

Sweet
11-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi Kelly

A parcel for the little ones have left me today - I hope they love them!

Julie x

Elaine
11-03-2009, 03:16 PM
On way to Post Office this afternoon;)

Mags
11-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Posted this morning ;)

Phoenix
12-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Dylan and I want an excuse to have a sort out of toys :lol: Could you PM me your address please smudgeley? ;)

Next week we'll be on a college trip so I could try to find some suitable toys then as well.

random
12-03-2009, 01:11 PM
If you still need some giz a pm. x

smudgley
12-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Dylan and I want an excuse to have a sort out of toys :lol: Could you PM me your address please smudgeley? ;)

Next week we'll be on a college trip so I could try to find some suitable toys then as well.

If you still need some giz a pm. x

PM'd you both.

Have I missed anyone? :oops:

pinklizzy
12-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Hopefully I'll be able to post mine by the beginning of next week, still busy knitting!

angieh
12-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Sorry I didn't manage to get to the post today. I have a few things packed up (only a few) and fingers crossed tomorrow's the day!

smudgley
14-03-2009, 08:49 AM
You lot are just too kind to the little cats & kittens at Stourbridge CP. :cat21

I have received a beautiful selection of cute soft toys from Moli.

I have received a bulging parcel of all kinds of beautiful mice, fat ones, think ones, coulored ones, sprkly ones from sweet.

I have received a huge box full of everything from Elaine, from blankets to a tent & all sorts of goodies and toys.

I can't thankyou all enough.

I have another parcel to be collected from the sorting office this morning, which John has gone to collect for me.

We unpacked the goods in the house & my cats thought it was Christmas all over again, whilst they tested some of the items, Bluebell said it was all in the name of research.... I have explained to them that they are not for keeps and they will be being distributed to the CP cats today & some put away for when all the kittens come in a few weeks / months.

Thankyou again, you are all very kind.

Elaine
14-03-2009, 12:41 PM
You are very welcome, glad the box arrived safely:D

dandysmom
14-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Awww, the Stourbridge cats are going to be very happy, and the new kittens also. Well done, people!

Sweet
14-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Hi Kelly

You are very welcome, I hope the little ones love them!

Love, Julie x

smudgley
07-04-2009, 08:59 AM
A little belated Thankyou Calismum & Mags -

Big thankyou to everyone who sent wonderful things. I now have a kitty toy box & have used some to dangle from string in the pens.

THANKYOU x

calismum
07-04-2009, 08:10 PM
A little belated Thankyou Calismum & Mags -

Big thankyou to everyone who sent wonderful things. I now have a kitty toy box & have used some to dangle from string in the pens.

THANKYOU x

Glad to help :lol:

pinklizzy
07-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Smudgley, I'm really sorry but my box is still waiting to be posted :oops: I was late sending it anyway and then didn't want to do it while you were so busy dealing with everyone feeling poorly. I promise to get to the Post Office as soon as I can.
Lx