PDA

View Full Version : Another fight *sigh*

Phoenix
08-03-2009, 09:07 PM
I heard a lot of yowling, hissing and god knows what else going on outside this evening.

So I went outside and saw a white and black cat escaping from the scene of the fight - no sign of Dylan! :(

Went inside, got my coat and a torch and went to look for Dylan. Looked all round the back garden (where the white/black cat was - thought it was Barrie), no sign of Dylan. Didn't come when called so I was starting to get rather worried.

Looked in the garage to see if he'd sheltered in there, he hadn't, but he came wandering slowly through the gate right next to the garage - I only saw him because I looked round in time!

He slowly wandered inside, seeming to be badly shaken up, a little bit of fur pulled out but that seems to be all the damage to him luckily! Phew!

If it was Barrie who was the culprit though, he's obviously feeling a lot better!

Phoenix
08-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Dylan's really contented now - curled up on the settee! Phew!

dandysmom
08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Mixed news: good that Dylan's OK, bad that he was in a fight, good that if it was Barrie he's feeling feisty again!

Phoenix
09-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Mixed news: good that Dylan's OK, bad that he was in a fight, good that if it was Barrie he's feeling feisty again!

I'm not sure if it was Barrie, Barrie and Dylan just stare at each other, they don't fight with each other

janey83
09-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Glad there wasnt anymore damage done.

Leesy
09-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Oh no:( poor Dylan, so glad he`s OK and there is no serious injury, give him a big chin tickle from me :)