PDA

View Full Version : Strange tastes

Phoenix
03-03-2009, 09:23 PM
:?

Dylan's decided he wants to try several foods, don't know if they would cause him harm or not :?

The foods he wants to try are:

1) Bananas
2) Butter
and 3) Jam

:roll: :?

Will any of those foods do him any harm? :?

niki71uk
03-03-2009, 09:31 PM
na i doubt it,my oldest cat who is 15,still likes cooked pepper

dandysmom
03-03-2009, 09:39 PM
If butter in moderation would harm a cat, Patches would never have made it to 20! She was normally a well behaved cat, but would steal butter at any chance she got.

I have no idea about jam or bananas; don't suppose a small taste would do any harm ....

smokytopaz
03-03-2009, 11:05 PM
My cats would clean the butter off a piece of toast! They loved it!

Poli love Poddadoms. Especially the spicy ones. Frankie played and had ambitions for green chillis. Funny my girls didn't seem to have strange food ambitions as far as I remember.

Oh cheese was universal.

Careful though Frankie poisoned himself on anti-freeze (or so the ver thought) and apparently that tastes sweet, so I wouldn't indulge sweet tastes.

I just had a thought. Butter on my fingers, I wonder if Koko would go for that!

dandysmom
03-03-2009, 11:13 PM
My cats would clean the butter off a piece of toast! They loved it!

Poli love Poddadoms. Especially the spicy ones. Frankie played and had ambitions for green chillis. Funny my girls didn't seem to have strange food ambitions as far as I remember.

Oh cheese was universal.

Careful though Frankie poisoned himself on anti-freeze (or so the ver thought) and apparently that tastes sweet, so I wouldn't indulge sweet tastes.

I just had a thought. Butter on my fingers, I wonder if Koko would go for that!

Worth a try! Also ham, I got my very wary stray to finally accept some from my fingers...a real milestone for her!

smokytopaz
03-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Koko will eat treats from my fingers, on my lap. Not to touch her though. I know time will do it.