PDA

View Full Version : New Applaws Dry

Leesy
03-03-2009, 11:27 AM
I was just wondering has anybody tried the new Applaws dry cat food yet as I have ordered some for Maxi & Maisy to try, they already enjoy the wet food sorry (LOVE) the wet food so I am hoping they will like the dry form.
It sounds really good as it contains no cereals and has a minimum meat content of 80%, it also contains prebiotic`s and is naturally hypoallergenic.
They are both on a mainly wet food diet anyway but I thought it sounds like a nice healthy way of giving them some as treats.

Natalie
03-03-2009, 11:43 AM
I still am yet to try mine on this. Where did you order it from? I shall be interested to know how yours get on with it.

Leesy
03-03-2009, 11:56 AM
I have ordered mine from www.petplanet.co.uk, thats the only place I had seen it for sale.
Then I got the March issue of Your Cat and there is an advertisement in there for it and this number (08707508606) that if you ring they will send you a free sample or visit www.mpmproducts.co.uk.
Will let you know how mine get on with it when it arrives.

Leesy
20-03-2009, 09:08 AM
I still am yet to try mine on this. Where did you order it from? I shall be interested to know how yours get on with it.

Hi Natalie, just thought I would let you know I have received my Applaws dry food and Maxi & Maisy just love it, they clear their bowls in a jiffy;) .