PDA

View Full Version : Dylan's Second Letter

Phoenix
27-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Dylan and I have written another letter to the rescue. I'll be taking it in in about an hour.

Dylan’s House

Hello again! Dylan again!

Just writing to get you up to date with what I’ve been up to! I’ve been sooo busy, you won’t believe it!

First, I’ve worked out where the treat tin is and if I knock it over the lid sometimes comes off! I love those treats!!!!

I’m still very chatty, as you can tell! I’m starting to get a bit heavy Mum says, she wants to weigh me again but I don’t want to be weighed!!! They weigh me by putting me in my cage and I don’t like being in the cage!

I’ve been to the vets as well to have my claws done, I kept fidgeting the whole time and I wanted to play for some of the time!

I’m still catching ratties, but not bringing them home because Mum throws them out, don’t understand why she does that!

I’ve got 2 unopened bags of treats, I’ll try to persuade Mum to get some more to take in for some of the kitties in your care to try. They are chicken flavour and fishy flavour (one of each)

I’ve made the other neighbourhood cats aware that this is MY house and they can’t come anywhere near!

Also, Mum says to me NOT to walk in the road (I’ve only done that once, nothing was coming and she WAS going down town and I thought she needed company to the end of the road)

I’ve tried to come and visit the homeless kitties at the homing centre, but it’s too far! I’m a home loving boy! The furthest I have gone is to the end of the road!

There are two cats who I’ve had to beat up – a white and black one who comes on my territory regularly, and a ginger and white one who ambushes me and tries to fight with me – they soon got the message that I live here, not them!!!

I can hear the tin opener now, which means FOOD!!! I love my food, Mum thinks I eat it too fast because I bite each mouthful once or twice then swallow, sometimes making myself sick because I eat it all up too fast! I finish my meal before you can say “meow”!

Anyway, I hear my dinner calling me, so I’ll write to you again soon! Take care everyone!

Love and snuggles to the humans and kitties,
Dylan

Does it sound OK?

Leesy
27-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Love:smt049 and snuggles back Dylan you sweet little kittie, you do write the most lovely stories that I am sure everbody at the rescue will love:smt049 .
Can`t wait for the next one;)

HappyKatz
27-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Aww what a lovely letter that Dylan wrote! :cat3 He is a happy boy :-D
I love the part "I can hear the tin opener now, which means FOOD!" That is so cute! :cat27
Thank you for sharing Dylans 2nd letter - I loved it! :smt049 *Snuggles & Hugs for Dylan!*

angieh
27-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks for sharing Dylan's second letter, RCR! He sounds as if he is getting well and truly settled in his home. I expect he hopes that other kitties that get adopted feel the same after a short while.

Phoenix
27-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Dylan's thinking he wants to write a letter to Catsey! :lol:

dandysmom
27-02-2009, 09:39 PM
I love Dylan's letters! Keep them coming!

Leesy
27-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Dylan's thinking he wants to write a letter to Catsey! :lol:

That would be so ace, will look forward to that:D

angieh
27-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Yes - I'm looking forward to reading Dylan's letter to Catsey!

dandysmom
27-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Letters or posts from the cat's viewpoint can be sooo funny! I love Dylan's and think you enjoyed Leia's about her dry food tin escapade! Why not ask your cat/s if they have a story to tell us?