PDA

View Full Version : Show us your pancakes

janey83
24-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi,
I just thought of this for fun.

Post pictures of you guys making pancakes. Also See if you can come up with anythin really nice/or not to go on them.:D

P.s try not to get any of them stuck on the ceiling, or on the cats head:shock: !!!!!

dinahsmum
24-02-2009, 02:26 PM
:)
I'd forgotten it was pancake day
Maybe... later.

Kazz
24-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Oh I adore pancakes will be having some later.....I am a ****** by the way, :)

Tanya
24-02-2009, 08:50 PM
I took my ingredients into school and the children made them!! They were enjoyed by all of the children (except one!) We put sugar and lemon on them. YUM!

angieh
24-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Sorry not to post a picture, but I cheated and had bought ones this year. They were nice, but I did miss not making (and tossing) them. I like lemon/orange and sugar on mine.

dandysmom
24-02-2009, 09:26 PM
The Shrove Tuesday custom of pancakes never made it across the Pond....we don't do them today. I do like pancakes, but haven't made them in years.

ozgirl
09-03-2009, 05:54 PM
The Shrove Tuesday custom of pancakes never made it across the Pond....we don't do them today. I do like pancakes, but haven't made them in years.

Hey Eileen - I've talked to some folks here who do pancakes for Mardi Gras...

For future reference:
My favorite breakfast place does fabulous pancakes - unfortunately for ME, it's at Rehoboth Beach, about 2.5 hours' drive from here!! However... they do chocolate hazelnut pancakes that really are HEAVEN! Pancake, Nutella, pancake, nutella, pancake then chocolate syrup drizzled all over!!! Oh, MYYYYYYYYY!

dandysmom
09-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Interesting! I've never known anyone who does them. I adore Rehoboth Beach, rarely get there as I don't drive, Don't you love the Bay Bridge?