PDA

View Full Version : Dylan: "The floor bit me!!!"

Phoenix
23-02-2009, 08:50 PM
He was playing "bed mice" with wither my feet or the hot water botle last night and worked his way to the end of the bed playing, but managed to fall off the bed! :shock: :roll:

He came out from where he fell, gave the bed an indignant Look, then walked off downstairs. :oops: :roll:

(I think he got a bit carried away)

cats' staff
23-02-2009, 08:58 PM
It's that bloomin' gravity ! Some cats get most affronted by it.

Phoenix
23-02-2009, 09:05 PM
It's that bloomin' gravity ! Some cats get most affronted by it.
I know, like I said Dylan says the floor jumped up and bit him :oops:

He went downstairs and chose to sleep downstairs until about 4am when he came up to bed again.

HappyKatz
23-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Kitties do the cutest things! Dylan must of been working off some energy :-D

angieh
23-02-2009, 09:22 PM
I think cats always suppose that another cat has seen them falling off something or doing something else really uncool - they think their street-cred has suffered and go off and sulk, until they forget about it!!!

Dear Dylan, that nasty nasty old floor!

dandysmom
23-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Poor Dylan; they do so hate being seen doing something undignified and silly!

Leesy
24-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Poor Dylan; they do so hate being seen doing something undignified and silly!

I wonder why cats are like that, because dogs are just not botherd when they do things like that:)

mattde
24-02-2009, 08:11 AM
LOL thats funny, I like bed mice :-)

Phoenix
24-02-2009, 01:59 PM
The hot water bottle was a big fat bed mouse that didn't move apart from wobbling, my feet were small bed mice scurrrying around under the covers I think.

dandysmom
24-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Leia likes to sleep ON the hot water bottle, even though it jiggles a bit; however God forbid if my lap wiggles a little when she's on it....hops off with a disgusted look!
They do the funniest things ......

Phoenix
24-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Leia likes to sleep ON the hot water bottle, even though it jiggles a bit; however God forbid if my lap wiggles a little when she's on it....hops off with a disgusted look!
They do the funniest things ......

I know! :lol: including scaring themselves with string :roll: (playing with string today)