PDA

View Full Version : New fosterer

smudgley
22-02-2009, 11:14 PM
We are getting a new fosterer. :cool:

I'm on the look out for cat pens and have just e-mailed about some nice ones, on a website who's details I got from e-bay. Awaiting his reply.

Moli
22-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Brilliant news, unfortunately they are very thin on the ground up here....

smudgley
22-02-2009, 11:19 PM
We've lost quite a few over the last year or 2. We just have a few serious regulars now. We have got a couple more people interested, but this one lady is keen to have some pens in her garden, maybe 2 or 3. :cool:

Moli
22-02-2009, 11:22 PM
They are trying to persuade me to have a couple of pens, so I can take mums & kittens, but do not think Hubby would like the idea...:roll:

smudgley
22-02-2009, 11:24 PM
They are trying to persuade me to have a couple of pens, so I can take mums & kittens, but do not think Hubby would like the idea...:roll:

don't tell him :shock:

Moli
22-02-2009, 11:29 PM
don't tell him :shock:
I think he would notice a couple of cat pens in the garden;)

smudgley
22-02-2009, 11:32 PM
then when he does, you say.... "I wonder how they got there" :-D

I'm only kidding ;)

It's only fair that everyone is happy before taking on the commitment (comitment one M or 2, One T or 2)of pens & they are quite large afterall.

Moli
22-02-2009, 11:33 PM
Thats true, if he agreed maybe 1 would be ideal, they are double pens, ....

smudgley
22-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Thats true, if he agreed maybe 1 would be ideal, they are double pens, ....

Are they Lindee Lu? Most CP branches use them as they are the prefered manufacturer, but they are so expensive. I've just e-mailed this man about a Lindee Lu style, but much cheaper pen. Not as nice but will do the same job. they look good quality.

We don't really have the funding for another new lot of Lindee Lu pens.

Moli
22-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Thats the name, could not remember it, they have 2 levels one at the bottom and one on the top.....

smudgley
23-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Thats the name, could not remember it, they have 2 levels one at the bottom and one on the top.....

They are lovely, the new ones have a house on top and one underneath, you can't double up the usage though as they'd be sharing a run, but the ground level is good for babies. The only problem we found is that our fosterer who has them, didn't have them raised when erected, so the runs are really difficult to clean as the water gathers at the doors just in front of the lower chalet. Hers need to be lifted really. Mine are the old style Lindee Lu, where the run goes right underneath the chalet, so my runs are easy to clean.

Moli
23-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Thats them, I was up at another fosters today, looking at hers, they are perfect for mum and babies..Now wonder if hubby would agree...It would be heated as well...