PDA

View Full Version : Nurse Reggie

CathyW
21-02-2009, 10:28 AM
my husband charlie had to have a cyst removed from inside his lip this week. and so was feeling a bit *down in the dumps* so nurse reggie has been by his side all week. he comes to me for a bit of fuss. then straight back to daddy to keep and eye on him.
but last nigh the attention was a bit over powering. reggie was laying on his back and charlie was tickling his tummy and reggie had very bad wind. poor hubby was stunk out. but as much as he was moved reggie came back. lol i was finding this really funny (as u do) but charlie couldnt laugh as the stiches are still there.
and yep reggies back with daddy now. think hes hoping charlie will feed him now hes a daddys boy.:-D

PoshPuss
21-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Hope Charlie gets well soon and Reggie, well done lad, you are a good boy! Therapeutic stroking is really good for helping healing! :)... even windy ones , :lol:

angieh
21-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Poor Charlie, trying not to laugh - bet that was very difficult. Hope he mends really soon. That Reggie! And I thought cats couldn't f**t!

dandysmom
21-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Hope Charlie's better soon, and bless that loving, if windy, Reggie!

yola
21-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Hope Charlie's feeling better soon - with such attentive care I'm sure he'll bounce right back :D
Angie - my old bruiser Ferdy used to fart like a trooper!! Bless him :-D

CathyW
21-02-2009, 09:28 PM
barnaby used to have a bad bot he was in the litter tray one day. and no kidding u he let ripppppppp we thought a burglar had broken in lol