PDA

View Full Version : Hubby & Kitten!

Moli
17-02-2009, 11:54 PM
My Hubby is not an animal person, he especially does not like Tabby Cats:shock:
Today, he was in his office, I heard him talking to someone, crept up and had a look, and Dutch was on his knee, being cuddled, purring like crazy!!!So crept away again...
He came through for his lunch, complaining one of the kits had got into the office and climbed up on his knee, so asked what did you do..Put it out and shut the office door so it could not get in again was the reply:roll: :roll: :lol: Funny the office door was open most of the afternoon:roll:

Mags
17-02-2009, 11:57 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...there you are Moli, he's a big pussy cat himself after all!! ;)

Tina
18-02-2009, 01:16 AM
LOL That's hilarious! A big softie playing tough guy huh? :lol:

dandysmom
18-02-2009, 03:38 AM
What a cute story! My Dad officially wasn't a cat person either .... but I have several pics of him and my Siamese sitting together happily in the armchair watching a baseball game. And Su-ling used to do "bed check'"every night after Dad had gone to bed; the rare times he didn't, dad would call and ask if the cat was OK...

Big, tough macho men.....

Leesy
18-02-2009, 08:25 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: they are so funny these men folk aren`t they, but what they don`t know is that we and the cats have them well and truly suzzed out;)

smudgley
18-02-2009, 09:02 AM
We had some of our friends over at New Year and Pete is a big non-cat lover :evil:
but Tiger- Lilly insisted on sitting on his lap all night and purring.... he had no choice but to let her. :-D {cheeky pumpnin}

mattde
18-02-2009, 09:13 AM
The power of the kitten :-)

angieh
18-02-2009, 04:36 PM
I am very sad that no kitten ever got it's paws wrapped round my Dad - a real disliker of cats. Glad I inherited my mum's cat-lover genes!