PDA

View Full Version : chocolate lovers club

smudgley
17-02-2009, 11:23 PM
I have just read another Carole Matthews story, the chocolate lovers club. It was great, I'm now hooked & to say I have never read much all my adult life, I am loving this reading business ;) I've just started the sequel chocloate lovers diet

angieh
18-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Glad you have enjoyed the book Smudgley - that's the important thing, to enjoy.

dandysmom
18-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Do you enjoy cat books, Smudgley? You might like The Silent Miaow, or The Cats of Punchbowl Farm ...could name more if you'd like.....

Natalie
02-03-2009, 10:36 PM
I have just read another Carole Matthews story, the chocolate lovers club. It was great, I'm now hooked & to say I have never read much all my adult life, I am loving this reading business ;) I've just started the sequel chocloate lovers diet

I am currently reading this on your recommendation. I'm loving it too. Thanks for that :)

smudgley
02-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Great, it's really good. I'm half way through the sequel.. I love it. Natalie - you may have heard me say this before, but I've never read books since I left school,:roll: except the dog health / behaviour / reproduction stuff I have studied for work and a few cat bits & bobs and then I suddenly decided to start.

I read another Carole Matthews called you drive me crazy & I loved that too. I'm working my way through her collection.

angieh
02-03-2009, 11:27 PM
I must put the chocolate lovers club on my Must Read list because I am one - a chocolate lover that is!

Natalie
03-03-2009, 09:51 AM
I must put the chocolate lovers club on my Must Read list because I am one - a chocolate lover that is!

I should finish the book tonight. Would you like me to post it to you?

smudgley
03-03-2009, 08:35 PM
My daughter was asking what the book was about & I explained it's about 4 girls that are chocoholics & she asked what that is, so I explained it's people who love chocolate & eat lots of, she thought about it and in a very sincere & innocent voice said "Is that what you are Mom?" :oops: I din't know what to say to that.

dandysmom
03-03-2009, 08:57 PM
My daughter was asking what the book was about & I explained it's about 4 girls that are chocoholics & she asked what that is, so I explained it's people who love chocolate & eat lots of, she thought about it and in a very sincere & innocent voice said "Is that what you are Mom?" :oops: I din't know what to say to that.

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

angieh
03-03-2009, 08:59 PM
I should finish the book tonight. Would you like me to post it to you?

Kind of you Nat. I've sent you a PM. :lol: